Wesley's cabin

"Oh shit!"  Lucy says in a panic.
"We slept through the alarm!"

Tim barely awake rubbing his eyes looking  up to Lucy standing at the edge of the bed. "Come back to bed Lucy!" He says

   "But it's after 9:00!"

Tim can see the look on her face, realizing this is obviously important to her.

So He tries not to tease.

" I just..." she says looking down at her hands.

"I  just had the whole day planned, I even made a list!" Suddenly her eyebrow pointed up as excitement washing over her face then sudden disappointment.

Tim reaches out for Lucy

" Awe, come here baby show me your list!" he says with a genuine smile.

Lucy smiles reaching over to her bag on the corner table. She then  hops into bed still wearing nothing but Tim's t-shirt.

  He can't help but think about how  Every time he looks at her he's amazed. Every facial expression, every word she says just her in general.

Tim takes Lucy into his arms snuggling back up against the headrest of the bed.

"Okay, let's see here"  he says. 

"Well,  four and six are easy We can knock those out on our way out of town.

Optimism began showing over Lucy's face.

"seven and nine are um... " he smirks and starts kissing her neck.

  "We could actually start those two right now".                

" Tim, focus!"  Lucy smacks his chest in a playful manner.

Tim continues to kiss the back of her neck. "Okay, okay" he coincides.

"Lucy, I love that you were so thoughtful to plan this day for us!"

   Meeting her eyes. Always mesmerizing.

Honestly, every time Tim has  felt he was losing his grounding in any  situation whether conflict with himself, or others . One look from Lucy and  he found his bearings and was able to push through.

She had become without even realizing it his everything.

    "I just wanted to show you how important you are to me!" She says sheepishly.

"you show me that everyday!" He smiles planting a small kiss on her lips.

    "Look, even if we don't get through the list today," he pauses.

" We will have the rest of our lives to complete any list you want to make for us! "

The promise of forever leaving  his lips to her ears, to her heart.

   " I look forward to that, I love the idea of forever". Smiling and pulling his arms tighter around her.

   Tim smiles and thinks to himself of the plans he already set in motion.

     He had prepared for today as well. Keeping a secret from Lucy had been a challenging.

    It had been their one year anniversary this weekend and he had been letting  that engagement ring sit in his drawer for the past eight months.

Tonight however was gonna be it.

If only he could get her to the cabin after 4pm giving Angela time to set everything up with Wes and Genny.

   He was thinking of a fancy dinner until Angela talked him out of something so simple.

       He agreed.