1

FAMILIAR FACES

YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING the first thing you hear when you woke up is Sukuna

You were still in your pjs, a silk winnie the pooh set from a local shop. Your hair was in its natural state and you had no shoes. You didn't know where you were, but the iconic characters voice seemed to play in your head.

Maybe you were hallucinating?

'You're not hallucinating you damn woman, when i get out of here I'll eat you and that brat whole!' His deep voice rumbled making you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

Okay maybe it was some realistic dream?

Sitting up you looked at your surroundings, only to be met with trees upon trees. Rubbing your head to hopefully calm your raging headache, no memories come to mind on how u may of got here. It all seemed to weird. I mean you had Sukuna supposingly speaking to you for god sake.

An idea came to your head as you went to grab your phone to notice it missing. Grabbing the small porcelain mirror, that somehow got into your pocket, you noticed the small slits under your eyes. Running your finger over one, instantly grossed out by the thought of another set of eyes.

Wait what the fuck you actually weren't hallucinating. Maybe this was real, not some sort of manic dream. You pinched your skin, instantly rubbing it as you winced from the slight ache.

'How are you even able to take control of me you stupid girl. The only person cable to do that was that other brat! Im the meaning of mass destruction not some fucking genie in a bottle.'

'Does that mean you'll help me out here? If i die you die, you do understand that."

'Mhm heard it a million times before. Might aswell, you seem amusing. Now lets find where all the people are."

Walking through the forest you seemed to spawn in, the rocky path you followed never seemed to end. You started to give up, losing hope as your legs began to ache.

The adrenaline started to wear off from the thrill of having one of your favourite characters talk to you. You wondered if you'll ever get back home. The warm feeling of your bed made you disheartened, you missed it already.

You never really saw your parents so they weren't a big issue. You were sure you'lld begin to miss them eventually but now wasn't the time to be thinking about the two. I mean when was the last time they even send you a message to see if you were okay? Exactly, they were irrelevant right now.

Seeing a small shack you began to wonder towards it. Maybe it had some food or supplies for you to stay satisfied for the night.

Now you thought about it, the shack looks really similar. You couldnt think of where you had saw it though. Maybe it was just a sense of nostalgia?