Family Meeting

"Unlock this damn door Izaria." I woke due to my dad pounding on the door.

"If I have to say it one more time things will not be good for you." He said again

I just barely realized he was drunk. My dad coming home drunk wasn't what surprised me. What surprised me was the question, why does he want me to open the door?

Rubbing my eyes I got up making my way to the chair that had my robe laying on it. I put it on not wanting to show too much skin around him.

As I made my way to the door I couldn't help what ran through my mind. He was upset with me about something. What is it? I'm not sure.

With shaky hands, I reached for the door but stopped. What if he says we need to talk? I can't do that again, it's just not right.

I took a step away from the door right when it burst open.

I looked up to see that he was drunk leaning against the wall. When I turned to look at who kicked the door down, I stood face to face with Brandon and Christopher's chest. Why would Brandon open the door? I slowly began to back away from them.

Brandon reached for my hand but I pulled it away from him. He knows what happens, I know he blames me for mom but I'm still his little sister, he should protect me.

When I pulled back Christopher grabbed my arm tightly twisting it. When I tried to move out of his hold it only hurt more. He looked at me like I just killed his cat. He leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Nothing is going to happen, please stop struggling before he-" he was yanked off of me.

"Back the fuck up" Brandon whisper-yelled to Christopher.

Ok, I was officially confused. What exactly was happening?

"Just listen to what he has to say," Christopher said backing away from me

I'm not sure how exactly he expected dad to hold a conversation in his state. When I shook my head no, Brandon pinched my arm making me wince a bit and dad shot up off the wall.

"I want you guys to go get Sierra." He shook his head and began to walk out of the hallway.

"I'll get her don't worry," Christopher said with a smile punching Brandon's shoulder.

When he walked out of the room Brandon turned to me with a look in his eyes, Sincerity. That faded once he shook his head, getting rid of thoughts I'm guessing.

"Living room 5 minutes, not up for discussion." With that, he walked out of the room

I sat on my bed thinking, Should I stay and risk getting yelled at? or do I just man up and go to the living room?

I chose the second option. Making my way down the hall, I heard absolutely nothing. You would think someone slaughtered my whole family because of how quiet they were. When I stepped into the living room all eyes were on me.

Seeing a spot next to Christopher I figured that was my safest option, but I could never be too sure.

When I sat down Brandon started the conversation.

"As you all know I have finished school." He began but was cut off by my dad

"That's my boy." He sat up straighter looking like he sobered up. "Long story short we are moving to Maine." He clapped his hands together

"Why exactly, There is nothing there." Sierra tilted her head asking the question.

"Because I-" Dad didn't get to finish what he was saying