Chapter 1

HII! this is my first fanfic so don't hate me if it's bad, hope u enjoy the story!

                                                              --------------------------

keefe's pov

"morning Keefe," Sophie said as he walked into the kitchen. she was making some human food for breakfast called a french toast. When Sophie and Keefe got married and moved into their house, she didn't really know how to make lots of Elvin foods so she usually made vegan human foods, and she was a really good cook.

"mornin' foster," he said as he came into the kitchen and kissed her forehead "how are feeling this morning my lovely wife? Trying to beat the cooking of the one and only Lord Hunkyhair I see." he teased.

Foster rolled her eyes but she was smiling, wow, her smile was still as breathtaking as it was when they first met and they were married for almost 20 years now.

"Can you go wake up the kids, please?"

"Anything for you mysterious miss F!" Keefe told her before kissing her on her cheek and going to his eldest son, Jordan's bedroom, to wake him up. Jordan was 15 years old and his personality was an even mix of both Sophie and Keefe, his blond hair though has been dyed brown cause of a bet he made with his friends. Jordan's eyes tho were ice blue like Keefe's but had a few flecks of brown in them from sophies eyes.

Keefe knocked on the door of his son's room but no one answered so he went in slowly, and Jordan was asleep in his bed, but just as he started walking into the room a bucket of purple goo suddenly fell on him.

"NO! NOT THE HAIR!!!!" he yelled, then heard laughing from outside the room, he turned around and saw his 13-year-old daughter on the ground laughing hard behind him.

Ashely set this up and now she was laughing about it. she took mostly from Keefe, which is probably why she pranked him, she had his light blond hair but Sophie's brown eyes with gold flecks.

"SORRY, DAD!" She said once she was done laughing at him, "That was supposed to be for Jordan."

"Well, you tried and failed to prank me, for the second time," Jordan said now sitting up in his large canopy bed, with a small case of bed hair.

"Well, now there is a huge mess of purple goo all over the ground!" Keefe said pretending to care, he knew he could easily clean it. "And in my hair!"

"you know what let's make a deal!" Ashley started, "Dad can get cleaned up, and wake up Justin and Katey and me and Jordan can go eat breakfast, and we never have to speak of this incident again!"

"I second that!" Jordan added.

"not so fast!"Keefe said before they could run away.

Ashley and Jordan groaned.

"you two go wake up your siblings and I will clean this mess up, we'll meet back in the dining room,"

"Fine," they both said spontaneously.

skip to when their eating breakfast cuz I'm lazy, sorry

Sophie's pov

Sophie was putting breakfast on the table when suddenly she heard a voice yell "NO! NOT THE HAIR!"

Keefe. Ashley probably set another prank that backfired on her, or on Keefe.

she laughed to herself.

Sophie was just finishing up setting the table when Keefe came looking like he just took a shower.

"Did Ashley prank you?" She asked.

"yeah, I mean it was a prank for Jordan but she ended up spilling purple go on me instead." he replied, "And on the hair. The hair. That is not to be forgiven for! In fact, I need to start planning revenge right now!"

Just then Jordan and Ashley walked in along with Katey and Justin. Justin was Ashley's twin brother and has Sophie's yellow-blonde hair but Keefe's ice blue eyes, though, personality wise he took after Sophie more.

Katey though is 6 years old and has brown eyes like sophies' flecks of ice blue from Keefe. She took after Sophie mostly though.

And now they were all sitting at the table eating the french toast Sophie made.

"Mom, can I go over to see Tiana today?" asked Ashley, Tiana was Tam and Biana's daughter and Ashley's best friend.

see what I did there, Tam+ Biana=Tiana. i used their ship name,

"of course you can go, just make sure to be home on time for family night, it's Saturday." Sophie said.

"Thanks, mom! I'm gonna go get ready!" Ashley said while getting up from her seat to go up to her room.

switch to Keefe's pov

"While we're talking about who can go where...can I go over to Lilly's house? we were gonna do some homework together." Jordan asked. Lilly was Linh and Wylie's daughter.

"yeah, you can go," Sophie told him.

"What are you guys gonna do?"Keefe asked his son with a smirk, he knew Jordan liked Lilly it was obvious." are you planning on asking her out yet?"

"DAD! Mom, can I go?"Jordan's face was as red as a tomato-he definitely got that from Sophie. It was cute when she blushed though, then again she was always cute without even trying...

" Be home in time for family night."

"Ok, thanks, mom!Bye!" Jordan got up from his seat and rushed to his room.

"So..." Keefe started, leaning in a bit, "while our kids are gone, what are we gonna do?"

"take care of our other kids," Sophie said while pointing at Justin and Katey, who were staring at Sophie and Keefe like they wanted them to kiss.

                                                                  ------------------------------------

Ok, that was the first chapter! sorry, it's short. what should I do in the next chapter, what happens with Ashley and Jordan when they go see their friends? or Familly game night? if the first family night will still happen in the chapter after that. also if you have any suggestions for Dex and Marella's son's name type them in the comments. Bye my amazing readers!