Chapter 3

Jordan's pov

It was a family night that night and Jordan came home when his parents hailed him and told him to come home. They may or may not have interrupted a moment...

He and Lilly were doing their Elvin history homework when he told her she was cute when she started rambling and she blushed. Then Jordan started conquering courage and just when he was about to kiss her on the cheek, and tell her how he felt, his imparter rang. So now he was stuck convincing Katey to come down for the family night and waiting for Ashley.

keefe's pov

Keefe was with Foster setting up the living room. Sophie had brought a bunch of human stuff they could do since there aren't really a lot of Elvin board games. Just then Keefe remembered something.

Do elves have board games tho? I don't know...

"so... Foster, "Keefe started.

"yeah?" She answered.

"you remember when we were teenagers? after we defeated the never seen? And Dex asked us to come to the slurps and burps and try their new exiler, and we switched places with our grown-up selves?"

note that this did not happen in the series! it's just for this fanfic!

"yeah, why-OH! is that soon?"

"yup I think it's happening around... next week?"

"how hard do you think it'll be to convince our kids that they'll get to meet their parents as teenagers?"

"I don't know... should we tell them tonight?"

"how about after the night is over though? so, like, before we all head to bed."

"sounds great actually, but I guess that's the outcome of marrying my lovely lady F. How did I ever get to be so lucky - I mean luckier than I am having the hair, which is really saying something."

Sophie giggled and gave him a kiss, before saying"I'm gonna get the kids" and walking out of the room leaving Keefe with a goofy grin on his face.

Sophie's pov

Sophie was going to get Jordan, Katey, and Justin and give Ashley another hail when suddenly the front door burst open and Ashley came in. she was wearing a red dress with her hair clipped back with a matching clip, clearly Tiana forced her into another makeover just like Biana had done to Sophie countless times when they were younger. like mother, like duaghter...

"Hey, mom!"

"Hey sweety, can you go in the living room and finish setting up with your dad?"

"Uh, sure!"

Ashley had a grin that said she was up to something when she dashed to the living room. Sophie rolled her eyes with a smile and decided to ignore it.

"Jordan, Katey, Justin! I need you guys to come downstairs now!"

"BUT MOMMY!" She heard Katey yell, "I DON'T WANNA COME RIGHT NOW! I WAS LEARNING A NEW SONG!"

Sophie loved music. she loved singing, playing guitar, and playing piano, and playing DJ. She found out that all her kids have inherited that from her when she introduced them to human music for the first time.

"What if I said I was making human popcorn tonight?" 

All 3 kids immediately came running downstairs.

"Can I help make it?" Katey and Justin said at the same time.

"Sure," she said, going to the kitchen with the two kids following her, while Jordan went to the living room.