Track 1: StarWriter Idols! Meet Melo-3!

???'s POV:

I felt my heart racing, and swallowed the saliva rising in my throat. Hearing the crowd roar, I couldn't help but feel nervous! "Miss, are you alright?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and faced the staff, "Y-Yeah. Just nervous. And this isn't even my debut concert."

"It will all be alright Ma'am. All they want is for you to sing your heart out." He replied, making me smile. "You're right. And singing my heart out is EXACTLY what 'll do." I nodded. "Miss Crystal! Please get on standby!" Someone else shouted. "Well, it's showtime." The staff member sighed. "I've got this. But one more question," I started up, " Who in the heavens above am I opening for tonight?" The staff smirked, "You'll see." Why did I feel a CHILL RUN UP MY SPINE?!?!?! I sighed, and stood underneath the stage. I heard the crowd cheer as I began to sing. (Insert opening)

(After opening)

I waved to the crowd and curtsied. "Thanks everyone for coming out here tonight!" I smiled as I blew a kiss to the crowd.

"I'm so happy that I'm able to perform for you all! Even if I'm not the main act!" I added, twirling around as I saw penlights begin to glow a rosy pink

"I'm so happy that I'm able to perform for you all! Even if I'm not the main act!" I added, twirling around as I saw penlights begin to glow a rosy pink. I giggled, and waved again. "Thanks you guys for the support! Again, I'm the childish rose idol---" I started, pointing at the crowd. They waved their penlights and called out my name...

"Kaguri-Chan!"

"You got it!" I smiled, waving back, making everyone smile. "But enough about me, time to introduce the main event of tonight!" I announced, walking off stage and waited for the next act to go on. All of a sudden, I heard a familiar tune play, and my face lights up.

During the song, I felt myself singing along and giggling to myself. How does this boy keep making me fall in love with him?

-after the concert-

No one's POV:

Kaguri sat in her green room, removing her makeup, when she heard a knock on the door. "Hm?" She hummed, "Someone there?"

"3 guesses who!" The voice called back. She giggled, as she stood up and opened the door and stared at the redhead. "Hey Kaguri-San." He smiled. "Good afternoon, Nanase-Senpai..." she snickered. He pouted, making her laugh, "Okay, okay I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself!"

"For my sake, please try." He sighed. After she had finished laughing, she stood straight up, and beamed, "Hey Riku, I missed you." The center smirked back, pulling Kaguri into a hug, which she gladly returned. "Missed you too. I'm sorry work kept me so busy." He replied. Kaguri stood up onto her tiptoes, and placed her lips on Riku's. After a few seconds of shock, she felt her love kiss back, and they stayed like that for a few minutes. When they pulled away, the center grabbed her by the waist, and spun her around. They both laughed, before Crystal ended up falling on top of him, causing them both to fall. The couple was laughing so much, that Kaguri started to hear Riku cough. "Hey, you alright?" She asked, "you didn't push yourself to perform, right?"