I Do Not Remember You

(Neteyam is in a medical bay type hut at the beginning, not his family hut.)

Neteyams POV

After the war, Neteyam had been brought back to receive medical treatment. The bullet had not passed through his whole body. It, luckily, had missed his heart by mere centimeters. This, however, had cause Neteyam to fall into a coma. No one really knew why a coma, he hadn't gotten a head injury. Some thought it might be from shock. Everyone around him was worried for the poor boy. It was hard to tell how long he would be in the coma, but they hopped that it wouldn't be for long. This might be for the best, this way his body would rest and heal.

Many, many people came to visit him, his sibling, his mom and dad. Even Tsireya would come to see him, mostly with Lo'ak but still came. Ronal would also come, mainly to help his wound and pray to Ewya. He didn't know how long he had been in the coma, but it was long enough for dads friends,norm and others, to come and check him out. From what he could understand, they were tell his family that he would be alright, but they also didn't know when he would wake.

There discutions where quiet for a few. He relaxed while his parents where in the room with him. Starting to drift off for a short nap. When he heard arguing between his family and the sky people, something about a spider. Wait no, not a spider, their spider, his brother.

"Jake! You have to understand, Spider being here is to dangerous for you and your family"

He wonder where Spider was at this point. He hoped they weren't saying this all in front of him. He wanted to protest, help is father. Spider was part of the family, he belonged with us, to stay with us. But dads friends were kinda right, Spider staying would be dangerous. Maybe not us but to the Sea Navi, like Tsireya and... there was someone else, but he couldn't remember who. He was snapped out of his thoughts and back to listing to the conversation, when his mother spoke.

"I may not have like that kid before, but just like Jake did wen he was younger. Spider has proved to be one of us. He will be staying, unless decided other wise by the Olo'eyktan and Tsahìk."

He was shocked, his mother was starting to like Spider. Maybe war can bring good things too. Happy toughs ran throw his mind. They could all be a family once again. Is mother would love them all, together as one maybe. Maybe this is was Ewya wanted, a way to show his mom that Spider was one of them. He felt the change in the temp, it was getting colder. He could shiver with how cold it was. Apparently his body did react because there were hands all over him all of a sudden.

"His temperature is rising but his body is cold. Does someone, anyone have a blanket?"

There as no answer, but he soon felt a large, softer material being thrown over my body. It was warm, and nice. He could feel the cold going away. Some one touched his head, a sigh of maybe relief could be heard.

"This temp is going down. Good I'm glad he was just cold. I know you guys don't normally need much to keep you warm, but his body is still fighting. So in turn, he will need the extra warmth at night."

Again there was no answer, but he could amuse that there was a nod from whoever dads friend, Norm, was talking too. There was silence for a while, tell dads friends said there goodbyes. He could only amuse that is was just his parents in there hut with him now. His mother asked his father if he could go get the rest of the kids so they could say goodnight to there brother. There was foot steps that could be heard walking away from where he was laying. Someone knelled down next you him, he could make an educated guess it was is mother. He was proven right when she spook to him.

"Oh my baby, please come back to us. Everyone is worried and misses you. Even that boy is worried."

What boy? He wanted to ask but he knew he couldn't. He couldn't move, talk or even look at anyone. He wouldn't have been able to ask his mother anyway as he hear lots of footsteps walking in. He felt Tuk run and hug him, he wished he could hug her back. He reminded himself to give her a big hug when he woke up. He soon felt the ground shift as one by one his siblings and parents sat down. He felt one extra person sit close to. Maybe it was Tsireya.