There's a meeting in my bed

Sahi Jessica slept on his shoulder in the car. On the way, from the car's window, he saw someone and shocked! His hands were shivering. With trembling voice he tells the driver to stop the car. When the car stopped, Jessi woke up. 'Ennachu?' 

He saw her eyes. His eyes is full of tears. Without any reply he got down from the car and ran to the restaurant. Jessi afraid and followed him. He already ran into the restaurant. Jessi missed him and searching. 

Sudharson with tears moves to the girl who is waiting for the order. She is with lose hair,  heavy makeup, rich dress and neck full of tattoo, scrolling her iPhone.

 She is with lose hair,  heavy makeup, rich dress and neck full of tattoo, scrolling her iPhone

Sudha : Menagha...

She look at him and stood up. Her face seemed to be shocked. 'Sudharson?'

His eyes full of sea : epdi iruka? 

Menagha : fine...nee? 

Sudha : hmm...iruken. 

Finally jessi saw Sudharson and become sad by seeing her man with another girl. 

Menagha: utkaaru. 

Sudha sat opposite to her. Waiter came 'what I can bring you sir?'

Sudha : ilaa...no thanks. 

Menagha smiled by meeting him and orders : two espresso. 

She started: thirumbi unna paapen nu nenaikala. (Shy) thank God! Nee enkita thirumba vandhuta. 

His tears pumped out : marriage aagiducha? 

Menagha smiled : ilaa...nee varuvanu wait panen. Vandhuta. Unaku aagalala ? Naa enga veetula solikiren. Un Amma appa Voda naaliku vaa. Ivolo naal kalichi paathuruko! Unna paakamaiyae poiduvomo nu nenachen. 

He can't tell but he should: Menagha....ennaku kalyanam aagiduchi. 

She stood up with anger : what? 

Sudha : Menagha nee enakaaga wait panra nu enaku teriyathu. 

Jessi is back to them. She's hearing everything. She's crying by hearing her man have gf. She's wiping her tears. 

Menagha: oh My shit! Unakaaga wait panenae da. But you got married....am I a fool to you? Anaiku nee Vera oru ponnoda iruka nu terinji tha break up panen. Marubadiyum unna paathona athelam maranthutu pesunen paaru...enna sollanum. 

Sudha : unna tavara Vera endha ponnukoodaiyum naa ilaa. College la ellarum sendhu rumors create pananga. Nee enna nambama break up Panna. 

Menagha : nambala ne vechuko. Ipoo Vera oruthiya thana marriage paniruka? Neeyum thana naa thirumba varuven nu nambala. 

Sudha : Menagha nee break up Panna aparam ethana tarava unkita pesa try panen. Nee inoruthanoda iruntha. 

Menagha : apoo en Mela tappu nu solla vara.