Happy New Year 2023!...... Greetings To Everyone That Read And Understand...

You are receiving this message for a reason. Be sure to read the prayer below and pray the prayer. It will bless you.

Thank you for reaching out to me. If you are receiving this email, then you have reached out to me in some way. I appreciate you. I do want to take this opportunity to wish you well. I pray that no weapon formed against you shall be able to prosper. You are more than a conqueror. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. You have the victory.

I Thank God For You. Thank you for connecting!

 Heavenly Father, many of us are going into the new year with issues from 2022. Lord I pray for your healing on today. I pray that every person here is healed of every sickness, every disease, every burden, and every heavy heart. You are bigger than any situation. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen

Evangelist Gatley

According to Isaiah 43: 2-3 NIV
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
Thank you for contacting me! You are important to me too.

The other part of the prayerfully greetings for everyone else that listen to this book of prayer for the new year 2023!

You are receiving this message for a reason. Be sure to read the prayer below and pray the prayer. It will bless you.

Thank you for reaching out to me. If you are receiving this prayer book, then you have reached out to me in some way. I appreciate you. I do want to take this opportunity to wish you well. I pray that no weapon formed against you shall be able to prosper. You are more than a conqueror. Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. You have the victory.

I Thank God For You. Thank you for connecting!

 Thank you for connecting!

Heavenly Father,

Thank you Lord for the strength to go on. Many of your children are facing situations that only you can fix. We pray Lord that you will remember us on today. Heal the sick, provide for finances, mend broken hearts, bring peace to the bereaved. Lord you know the need and we are depending on you to fill each and every need. We are depending on you to fight our battles for us. Lord someone needs to know you. We pray that you will fill their hearts with your sweet spirit. Somebody is hungry and don't know where their next meal is coming from. Provide Lord. Somebody is filled with rage and hurt from injustice. Touch Lord. Touch on today. We need you. Lord you said that you would never leave us nor forsake us. We trust you. We know that you cannot tell a lie. Open our eyes and ears to be cognizant of the enemy's schemes. He only comes to kill, steal, and destroy. This is never your will. Continue to work all things out for those that believe. You are alpha and omega, beginning and the end. You are all knowing. Bless us with the Wisdom to make the right decisions. Bless those that are connected to me in some way or the other. Bless coworkers, social media acquantances, family, friends, and those that you have put in my path for some reason or the other. I pray for those that are incarerated. I pray that justice will be served. I pray that the doors of the jail cell will be opened for those that are suffering unjustly. Lord we need you. When Paul and Silas prayed, the doors of the jail cell opened. I pray that situation will change. Open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that we cannot even contain. Lord we humbly come to you. I pray that this prayer will be shared and bring hope to the hopeless. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.

 In Jesus Name we pray, Amen

Evangelist Gatley

According to Psalm 1 NIV

1 Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
2 but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
3 That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.

4 Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.

6 For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

6 For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,but the way of the wicked leads to destruction