Chapter 1: Not human?

In the white ice and snow, on an ice rock that looks no more than five or six meters high, a gray hairball is writhing and climbing up. He is really too weak.

Look at it. When n he got up, he looked like he had just hatched for a few days, and the fluff all over his body hadn't grown neatly yet

Such cubs should have stayed in their parents' pouches to avoid the severe cold, but at this moment, Mao Tuan , for some reason, spent a lot of energy insisting on climbing to the top of the ice rock.

Song Wen supported his body with the bird's beak, and his weak wings supported the biting ice, which made him shiver.

He stopped to gather a little strength, twisted his round body a few times, took a deep breath, and clawed After kicking and flapping a few times, he finally climbed onto this not-so-high ice rock.

He should be thankful that today is a fine and clear day, the sun climbed out of the horizon early, sending a little bit of warmth to this world, even the breeze rarely blows through here, the sky is clear and the sight is excellent.
Except for the tall and majestic ice wall behind, there is only boundless ice land in front of it, with no end in sight, and no trace of human activities found.

Song Wen's heart sank. In fact, when he saw the boundless ice field and his own appearance, he guessed in his heart. It's just that his body is too thin to see things that are too far away.

The result is not good. Yi Yi found high ground, and after climbing up, it only confirmed his guess

This is Antarctica?

Song Wen wasn't sure. Although it was only one night, the day and night changes here were obvious.

Of course, Song Wen couldn't even figure out why he would turn into an emperor penguin cub when he woke up.

In the dream, the hunger and cold here were too real, and Song Wen, who had just grown fluff, couldn't help shaking his body.

That's right, Song Wen has time-traveled.

Before yesterday, he was still an ordinary office worker from 9 to 9, and he didn't know why things like time-traveling happened to him.

The problem was that his luck didn't seem to be very good.

It's fine if you don't have the status of a prince, general, president of a wealthy family, etc, but now you are not even a person.

Song Wen looked down at his gray fluff, and wondered if it was the original memory of this body. In a vague way, he knew that his penguin mother did not return with food on time, and his penguin father On the contrary, he was conscientious and stayed there for an extra week until the fluff on Song Wen's body grew. He had no choice but to leave the sea to hunt for food.

Thanks to the sufficient amount of penguin milk before, he didn't starve to death.

Well, maybe he would have starved to death long ago, otherwise, Song Wen would not have been allowed to cross over. This ice rock is not far from the penguin colony, and I' † was blown here by the last storm. According to Song Wen.

It took three seconds to reminisce about the days when he was a human being.

Song Wen looked around at the white and snowy land around him.