Chapter one, adoption

Bingo felt excited. She was helping Bluey make a drawing for their new sibling. "I can't wait to meet them Bluey" Bluey is smiling as her tail is wagging very fast "I can't wait either"  their sibling has brown patches around his eyes and one on his stomach. The rest of his fur is red, kind of like Rusty. His favourite foods are pies and he won't eat anything else. He is small and skinny for his age.

Bandit: "it's time to go girls, let's go pick up your sibling Rainy"

They both ran to the car as fast as they could. Bluey is holding Polly puppy as she is hooked into her car seat. Bingo is humming happily and singing to herself "Bilbys digging bilbys digging cockatoo cockatoo..."

At the orphanage Rainy was playing with blocks by himself. He is lining them up happily and calmly. He is babbling to himself. He is waiting to be picked up. He feels scared but also excited.

They got there and bandit went to sign the papers while Bingo and Bluey go to meet Rainy. Rainy was watching both of them curiously. Rainy tilts his head in a curious way as he whines not knowing who they are yet. 

Bingo happily helps him line up the blocks while Bluey helped pack Rainy'S stuff up for them to leave.  When they left bandit put him in the car seat, but Rainy started getting overwhelmed. He is whimperimg softly...

Tbc