Battle for a Mothra

Somewhere in the South Pacific lies a small chain of islands which have many small and large islands with little to no evidence of human habitation. However, whatever evidence one could have found is up to the imagination as the nations of the world, in a rare moment of unity, choose to label the archipelago off limits to the wider world. This was not done due to an endangered species or to protect a group of people, however.

It was to protect the rest of the world.

Among these islands is the largest, often called Monster Island by humans for it is the current home of many of the world's kaiju including the King of the Monsters himself. With Godzilla and those living on the islands at peace, the nations had decided to prevent more destruction and mandated that no human was to be within two hundred meters of the Monster Island Archipelago. While they had no care or understanding of human politics, the kaiju living on the islands enjoyed the fact that no one had arrived to cause trouble.

On one of the smaller islands with very little kaiju life, three kaiju are on the beach walking - or crawling, for one of them - without seeming to care about much. The one who is crawling is a giant light brown larva with small, green eyes and long tusks along with long tail spikes. This larva, a male given its longer tusks and tail spikes, crawls a good distance from the other two kaiju who are walking on their hind legs after him.

As they walk after the larva, the tide washes over the foot of a young Godzillasaurus whose skin is green with a lighter green tone to the underside of their body and tail. They stand with a very hunched position with very small dorsal plates running down their back and tail while their orange eyes dart around to anywhere but the larva in front of them.

To the left of the Godzillasaurus is a giant turtle with brown skin that's ten meters smaller and having a hunched position as well. Its hands and feet each sport five claws with two small tusks jutting out of his lower jaw and large green eyes focused on what's ahead though quickly looking over to the young dinosaur on occasion.

These three young kaiju are Mothra Leo, Godzilla Junior, and Toto who are each the sons of three important kaiju who live in the islands. With Toto to become a guardian once he leaves, his father Gamera had suggested to Mothra, the mother of Leo, to have them train together on this island due to its lack of habitation. She had agreed, wishing for Leo to be ready as well, and had managed to convinced the King of the Monsters himself to let his son join in to prepare him for when it becomes time for him to inherit the title.

Fortunately for them, the three had gotten along well and made a habit of seeing each other between sparring sessions. Junior, being the oldest, took it upon himself to help the other two out however he can which had greatly impacted both Leo and Toto. Despite being the youngest of the three, Toto had found his powers growing greatly and enjoyed being with those of his age. Leo, on the other hand, was almost ready to cocoon himself to enter his imago form and had opened up a lot more compared to before they started their training. Really, they never had any problems.

Well, at least Toto thought that.

However, today the three had just been doing anything other than talking or sparring with Junior seeming out of it and Leo being rather tense. Taking another glance, the Little Brave - as human children have taken to calling him - sees Junior looking away from him or Leo and out at the ocean rather depressed.

Clearing his throat to get the young dinosaur's attention, Toto asks quietly, "You, um...doing okay, your highness?"

Junior takes his eyes off the ocean and turns to look at the giant turtle,blinking as he sighs and looks down at the ground. This behavior confuses Toto, having never seen the monster prince act like this especially around the two of them.