3 - The Reincarnated Four

No one's POV

It's been at least a few days since the talent show was announced, and we see the teacher that took everyone to their class waiting outside.

Teacher: You know, when I became a teacher... I expected a lot of things... But being taken to another world to teach kids with magic and other things... WAS NOT SOMETHING I SIGNED UP FOR!!!

Meanwhile, far away from the school, we wee Issei running towards the school, with Epsilai right beside him.

Issei: Are we seriously going to be late?!

Epsiliai: If you didn't sleep in, this wouldn't have happened?

Issei: But why'd you wait for me?

Epsiliai: Because I knew this would happen, and why I woke you up.

Issei: Okay, thanks for that! But now we're going to be late!

Epsiliai: No we aren't.

Issei: And why do you assume-

Epsiliai then grabs Issei, and starts making him levitate, as he carries him to school, while going at a super fast speed?

Issei: Are we seriously doing this crap?

Epsiliai: Yes. Yes we are.

As the two are running, Y/n is seen in his White Heart HHD Form, carrying Fran to school.

Issei: Now I feel pathetic like child.

Epsiliai: That's because you act like one.

Issei: Okay, you and Koneko have been hanging out way to much, I think she's influencing you! Plus, no one else besides me is carried by their allies!

We then see Yuki running by them, and getting a small laugh at Issei.

Yuki: Ha! You know you kinda look like Kazuma back there!

Issei: What are you-

Issei doesn't finish his sentence, as he notices Kazuma being carried to school by Darkness.

Issei: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

Darkness: Um, Kazuma?

Kazuma: That's my name.

Darkness: I know that we're running late, but this seems silly! I mean, do I really have to carry you to school?

Kazuma: Yes, I would argue that you do! I would've asked Y/n, but he's already taking his daughter to school as we speak! So when he's not here, this is the fasted way to travel! Plus, I don't the same high ability for speed that you have, and I would've asked Estelle, but oh wait! She isn't here with us! So this is what we're working with.

Darkness: I understand, but don't you think this is a little immature?

Kazuma: I think being carried around by a buff crusader such as yourself makes me even more manly!