41.

double update? :)) whaaa!!? i just really appreciate y'all so much, so why not? here y'all go, lol enjoy :D

——

Bashar Williams

Bashar Williams

Cari

Benji

Benji

Isaac

Isaac

Today had been a busy day for the fellas and I. We had just gotten back from the studio time and a photo shoot. Now we were getting ready to eat. Cari had one of his personal chefs prepare a catering for us. Actually, it some girl he'd been fucking with for some time now. He was only using her because she could cook. It wasn't any of my business but you could at least be more respectful of her. She was a beautiful girl, she was in school, and she was in culinary school. This wasn't her first time cooking for us but it wasn't better then Hazel's cooking. My mama could throw down.

Scrolling on my phone, I was hoping that I could reschedule the next studio session for a different day since Hazel was graduating in the next few weeks. I needed to get this done now because I refused to miss my girl graduating.

"Yo Isaac, is there any way we can reschedule the next studio session?" Issac looked up from his phone and nodded.

"Yeah man. I'm over looking at the dates and I ain't trying to miss my love boat graduation." I waved at him.

"Right! That shit dead, we can definitely do it after though. Call Troit and see if we can make some changes." Issac agreed, and immediately got on the phone to make some adjustments.

Cari came back from the kitchen eating a handful of grapes. Fat ass, for real. "Nigga." I stated.

"What?" He asked, looking around at us, conflicted.

"Why you doing, Essence like that bro? She feeling you and you just using her for her God given gift." Benji, asked. We all wanted to know but didn't really wanna ask. As for Benji, that nigga didn't give a fuck. He was going to speak his mind regardless.

"What you talking about bro? Doing her like what?" Cari questioned, obviously putting on that dumb ass act he always did when he knew he was guilty.

"You know wh-"

"Man you know that Benji talking about." I butted im. Cari needed to be careful how he treated women. Fuck with the wrong one, yo ass would end up in a body bag in Mexico.

"Y'all geeking. She just my friend, chill." He said, motioning with his hand.

"You just like that nigga, BlueFace. Except, she's not as crazy as Chrisean and not as vulnerable. This girl had a good head on her shoulders.

"Don't compare to that lowlife. Y'all always do this when she come around. I-"

"Do what, but speak facts?" Isaac added, truthfully. We just wanted Cari to understand his actions caused consequences. And some consequences were not irreversible.

"Y'all want to eat or not?" Now he was getting mad. Which he had no right to be. "It's the same thing everytime E come over here. Y'all want to preach to me about loyalty like- like-

"Before you start yo stuttering exercise, I need to make a phone call." I said, excusing myself. I wanted to check up on my baby. I hadn't heard from her a lot today so I wanted to check on her.

Hazel answered on the third ring. She sounded like she was sleeping. "Hey mama, you okay? Was you sleep?" There was a lot of shuffling before she answered.

"Yeah, I was taking a nap but don't worry you didn't wake me. I'm babysitting today while mama working. My stupid head ass father is on a business trip with uncle T." I nodded at he response to her mom but shook my head at the response about her father. That man was dead beat to his own daughter and his newborn kids. As for a husband, he wasn't good at that either. I knew this for a fact.

"Want me to come over and keep you company?" I asked, looking at myself in the mirror. I sat my phone down but put my phone on speaker so I can fix my durag.

"No baby. We'll see each other Sunday. I just need time to rest and I get my hair done tomorrow. Fair warning, I think my period is coming. So I am sorry in advance if I seem cranky or irritable." Hazel warned.

"It's okay baby. I forgive you in advance. We don't have to do anything. Just facetime me and I'll stop by Walmart and any fast food place you want but you not about to be eating no greasy shit and nothing with dairy and I'll pick it up. Okay?" I fixed my durag and picked my phone back up.

"Okay. Thank you Shari." She teased, making me smile. I don't know what made her start calling me that shit but I liked it for some reason. It was cute.

"You welcome baby. I love you." I took my phone off speaker and started t her shower.

"I love you more." We gave each other a kiss through the phone and we hung up. I texted Cari to tell him to roll up and that I was about to take a shower.

After I showered I moisturized and dressed myself in gray sweats, a white T. I put on my loafers and was getting ready to head back downstairs, when I received a text from an unknown number. I called, cause I wasn't about to sit here and text somebody ain't know.

"Yo, who 'dis?" I put the phone between my neck and ear. I was shaking my sheets and fixing up my bed.

"I want you to do something for me." Crystell's voice spoke, I stopped what I was doing, pulling the phone from my ear.

"Yo why is you on my phone and how you get this number?" She smacked her lips, before talking again.

"Don't worry about it. I need you to do something for me." She said. I sighed, sitting on the bed.

"What's that?" I coughed, before clearing my throat of all the mucus.

"I want Black Fenty, dead."