james

Valentino doesn't die, so Elizabeth gets with him instead
Valentinos sister Sofia.
Natacsha doesn't exist
You've always had a dark, sorta mindset

Elizabeth and I both stare at the man who built this beautiful hotel .

"Sof! look at the way he is staring at you." Elizabeth whispers, and I glance back at the man, and the way he smiles at me sends shivers down my spine.

"He's truly the most beautiful man I've ever seen." I gasp before the man starts speaking .

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming to my grand opening of the Hotel Cortez!" The man exclaims before popping open a bottle of champagne and catching most of the foam in his mouth.

"I need him, Elizabeth." I sigh before I watch as the man walks over .

"Sofia Valentino? It's nice to have you in my company, I'm james March." He introduces, and I blush .

" You know who I am?" I ask, confused .

"I've read every newspaper in the city with your face on them, my dear." James says, raising his eyebrow at me as he grabs my hand, raising it to his mouth before he kisses it.

I smile widely.

"You look extremely handsome." I blurt, not really thinking of what I'm saying.

"And you look ravishing dear." James tells me, rather cockily and I hear Elizabeth laugh.

"I'll leave you two be." Elizabeth says, and I watch as she walks away .

"Would you like to dance?" James asks, and I nod.

"My dancing skills may disappoint you." I tell him, and he laughs and shakes his head as he pulls me closer to him by my waist .

"It's almost as if nothing you can do will ever disappoint me." James whispers as my hands make their way to his shoulders.

As James and I sway to the slow music, I slowly begin to think as if I've known James all my life, although I haven't, but I'm starting to believe it.

And the thing is, I haven't even known James for an hour.

I stare at James and smile .

And he smiles back.

"What gave you the idea to build this hotel ?" I question James as his grip on my waist tightens .

"To fulfil my dreams." James says mysteriously, which only makes me more interested .

"Dreams of what?" I question.

"Of killing." James whispers close to my ear.

Many people would be afraid of that comment, but it drew me closer to James. The idea of killing just amazes me .

"I want to help."I whisper to James, and he moves his face away from my ear and smiles at me .

And then he kisses me, although it wasn't a meaningless kiss, I could tell it meant something.

I kiss back before James pulls away .

"I would like that, my dear." James remarks, and I nod.

"I can't believe you're getting married before I am." Rudolf whispers as he walks me down the Isle.

"You and Elizabeth will be married soon, I'm sure of it, rudolf." I say smiling .

And that's when I see the wide smile James has on his face, and I look down at my feet, which are covered with my extremely dramatic wedding dress and smile to myself .

And, as we reach the end of the isle, rudolf walks away as I walk to James, and James instantly grabs my hand .

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife!" One of James' workers yells

"You may now kiss the bride." The worker then adds, and James quickly grabs my face and pulls me into a deep kiss.

"Sofia March!" Elizabeth yells as she claps her hands .

"Elizabeth Valentino!" I yell back, and she snorts with laughter