ten

CHAPTER TEN:
GLENN ALMOST DIES BUT
THANKFULLY HE DOESNT.

season two -  cherokee rose !

season two - 
cherokee rose !

          AS SHE EXITED THE GREENE HOUSE HER EYES IMMEDIATELY PASSED THROUGHOUT THE FIELDS, looking for any sign of life, and she found it when her eyes came across the group that was picking rocks. Most likely for the funeral they were to hold for Otis later that morning. Her eyes spotted Shane in oversized overalls, Otis's, the Greene family had been kind enough to led him some clothes that belonged to the dead man.

Then she heard the familiar sound of one Merle Dixon's motorcycle, she smiled before she was looking over at the street leading up to the farm, then she saw it. The Dixon riding his brother's motorcycle which was now technically his, since Merle hadn't returned for it.

Following the motorcycle was one of the cars, and then the RV. T-Dog rushed passed Matilda and into the house to advice the Grimes that the other part of their group had made it. Matilda rushed down the porch steps as the front door opened again, Elijah and Charlotte stepping out, the oldest watching as the beauty walked over to the dirty man on the motorcycle and smiled, a hint of redness on her face as the man smirked at her.

Charlotte squealed before rushing over to the man and embracing him, the man grunted as her tiny body hit his, but nonetheless rubbed her head affectionately.

The rest came outside, and the others neared the bottom of the porch. It was quiet, only raggedy breaths being heard, shuffling was also heard as they all got comfortable in their positions, they waited for one of the men to make a sound; Rick and Dale as they both simply stared at each other.

"How is he?" Dale asked first.

"He'll pull through." Lori said before she smiled and looked back at the Greene family. "Thanks to Hershel and his people—." the Grimes woman shot them a nod of appreciation, as her hands laid on her hips.

"And Shane." Rick said out of nowhere before he was turning to the man, gauging a reaction. "We'd have lost Carl if not for him." the man said as he looked away from his supposed best friend, Lori glanced at the former deputy before looking towards the ground.

Shane had been looking at the ground before he was lifting his gaze and glancing around. His newly shaved head shining in the way the sun hit it, sweat dripped down his face, neck and probably his stomach too.

Dale reached forward, after one look towards Shane, he pulled the Grimes man in for a hug. Carol moves to do the same, walking over to Lori and hugging her. Andrea and T-Dog hug in reunion.