1 - the encounter

The bell rings, signaling lunch time.

All of the girls start hovering over Sunghoon, urging him to eat with them.

"Sunghoon, Come eat with me!"

"No, wait. Come eat with me instead!"

"No, no, no! Eat with me!"

Sunghoon sighs in frustration. "I'm sorry, I have to be somewhere right now. I'll go ahead."
The girls quickly turn to watch him leave and attempt to follow him. "Sunghoon!! Wait!!"

---

After walking for a while, Sunghoon arrives at the counselor's office and knocks. The counselor replies, saying "Come in."
Sunghoon opens the door and walks in and grabs a seat. "You wanted to see me, sir?" The counselor nods. "Yes, it is regarding your grades." Sunghoon's eyes then widen. 'I didn't think they were that bad..' he thought.

The counselor continued. "Your grades have been very low lately, so I would like to assign you to a tutor. Is that okay?" Sunghoon shifts in his seat. "Yes, that's fine with me."

Sunghoon then goes into thought. 'Seriously? I have to spend time listening to some nerd? This is stupid.' The counselor starts speaking again. "Wonderful! Here's a list of tutors available at the moment. You can pick one and I will set up a session between you both in the library."

The counselor shows him a paper with a list of people.

---------------
Tutors
- Lee Geonu
- Park Jisung
-Kim Chaewon
-Huh Yunjin
- Park Jeongseong
- Bae Sumin
- Lee Heeseung
- Yang Jungwon
-Pham Hanni
-Kang Haerin
- Sim Jaeyun
---------------

Sunghoon quickly saw a name he didn't recognize. "May I ask who Sim Jaeyun is?" The counselor replied. "Oh! You must not have seen him yet. He's one of our new students and one of our new tutors. Would you like me to set up a session with him?" "Sure." Sunghoon replied, knowing the other options wouldn't help. "Great! Your session is tomorrow at 4:00pm." The counselor said. Sunghoon then said thank you and left. 'This Jaeyun dude is probably some loner if he's new and already a tutor.' Sunghoon thinks, while walking with his focus on his phone.

-

After walking for a bit, Sunghoon encounters a busy hallway. No problem for him, people will just move aside. But, he bumps into some people and falls.

"Watch where you're going, nerd-"

"Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Sunghoon looked at the boy with a disgusted face.

The mysterious boy reaches his hand out, and Sunghoon looks up. It's some guy he's never seen and two other guys. Sunghoon scoffed. "I don't need your stupid hand." He proceeded to get up on his own. "Do you even know who I am?" The boy got nervous. "I'm sorry, but I don't think i've heard of you. I'm a new student." He started fidgeting with his fingers. Sunghoon rolled his eyes and looked at him. 'Damn, he's cute... Wait, EW! I did not just think that. I'm definitely not into guys.' Sunghoon then snapped back into reality. "I'm
Sunghoon, AKA the most popular guy here. What's your name, nerd?" The boy looked up at Sunghoon. "Oh!! I know you! It's so nice to meet you, the counselor told me that I would be tutoring you tomorrow."

Sunghoon looked straight into his eyes. "Uh, okay? I still haven't heard your- Wait. YOU'RE my tutor?" The shorter seemed a bit confused. "Uh, yeah. I'm Jaeyun. You can call me Jake if you want." Sunghoon froze. 'I'm gonna have to see THIS midget every day? Ugh, he's cute too- nononono. He's not cute, i'm just delusional. I would never find a GUY cute anyways.' Sunghoon stopped zoning out. "Yeah, okay, whatever." Jake smiled a bit and said "Alright, well, I'll go ahead. Bye!" He then walked away with his friends. Sunghoon watched him leave, and then went on his own way. 'Well, he's somewhat cute I guess.'

--------------
Tuesday, 4:23pm

"Hello? Earth to Sunghoon?" Jake waved his hand infront of Sunghoon's face. Sunghoon snapped out of it and looked at Jake. "Jeez, I'm fine." Jake scoffed. "Are you even taking this seriously? We might be here another hour if you don't stop zoning out." Sunghoon smirked. "So what if I'm not taking this seriously? What are you gonna do about it?" Jake rolled his eyes. "Simple. I'll tell the counselor, and you'll fail." Sunghoon didn't expect him to reply. "Ugh, Whatever! Let's get this over with."

----------------------------

@jaeyunn posted.

Just got back from tutoringgg 😁

529 likes / 143 retweets

Replies
--------
@ddeonus : DAMNN jake what did your mom feed you cuz 😨
↪️ @jaeyunn : LMFAO tysm sunoo ❤️❤️ she gave me some vegemite 😁
     ↪️ @ddeonus : nvm... I didn't want to look hot anyways 😔
@geonuwho : omg ur tutee is so lucky 😪😪 tutor me too pls 💔
↪️ @jaeyunn : naww that guys a mf handful like im abt to throw him off a cliff... also no btw
      ↪️ @geonuwho : come on your tutee is literally THE park sunghoon 😭 i'm sure its not that bad....
            ↪️ @jaeyunn : trust me geonu, its that bad ☠️

________________________________

A/N: tysm for reading!!! this is my first ff EVER so i'm sorry that its absolute dogwater 😭😭 i'll most likely upload chapters inconsistently so i'm also really sorry about that, and sorry the cover is kinda low quality, idk how to fix it 💔 tysm again!!

p.s. i will edit these a lot so don't mind that 😭