5 - hungover

A/N: I changed the cover! Hope you all like it x

Jake woke up and felt the light in the window hit his eyes. "Ugh, I feel HORRIBLE! There's no way I can go to school... God, what even happened?!"

Jake rolled over and opened his eyes.

"Morning."

---

"AAAAAH!" Jake squealed, looking at the boy. "What are you doing in my bed?!"

The boy scoffed. "Does this room look like yours?"

Jake looked around to see a very fancy room. "What the hell, WHERE AM I?!" The boy pulled Jake back into bed. "Surprise, you're in the Park Sunghoon's bed."

Jake turned red almost instantly. "W-what am I doing here??!" Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "You were literally hungover. Do you KNOW how much you drank last night?"

Jake couldn't remember anything. "Huh?! What?! No no no, I have to get to school!"

Sunghoon looked at Jake. "You're not going anywhere. Today's a snow day, we don't have school."

Jake looked out the window to see nothing but a thick, white sheet covering the ground. "Oh... w-well I need to go home!"

Jake hopped out of Sunghoon's bed and almost immediately collapsed. "Oww, why does my whole body hurt???"

Sunghoon got up to help Jake. "I told you, you're hungover. Now here, i'll make you some soup."

Sunghoon brought Jake to the kitchen and sat him down. "Wait here."

Sunghoon went to the stove and started cooking, as Jake stared in awe.

'He can cook too?! No way... he looks hot while cooking too.. how dreamy..'

Sunghoon took a while to cook, which gave Jake more time to look.

Jake quickly snapped back to reality as Sunghoon set down a bowl filled with soup and gave a spoon to Jake. "Here."

"Wow, are we Mr. Nice Guy now?" Jake joked.

Sunghoon came closer to Jake. "Not for long."
Jake blushed and ate some of it, surprised about how good it tastes. "Woah."

Sunghoon sat down and turned red as he saw Jake eat. "...Do you like it?"

Jake nodded. "Mhm! Where'd you learn to cook like this?"

"Oh, nothing.. You don't wanna know." Sunghoon scratched his neck.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Okay, whatever."

Jake reached into his pocket to grab his phone, disappointed when it didn't turn on. "Ugh, Come on!" Jake sighed. "Do you... have a charger I can use?"

Sunghoon laid back. "Nope, I'm using it."

Jake sneered. "Seriously?!"

--------

Jungwon, Sunoo, and Ni-ki were going from door to door in the neighborhood where the party took place, looking for Jake. "I don't get why I have to come!" Sunoo complained.

Jungwon rolled his eyes. "Because you're literally Jake's best friend, DUH!"

Ni-ki scoffed. "What about me?! I've never met Jake before!" Jungwon sighed. "You're my witness."

Ni-ki mumbled. "Don't know how that makes sense.

"Haven't you tried to call or text him?" Sunoo grumbled. Jungwon replied. "Yeah, like THE WHOLE day. He's not answering my stupid calls!"