The story of Tantanda

Once upon a time there lived two lovers with amazing powers that wanted to explore the universe.
     Then one day the two lovers decided to go explore the galaxy, when they come across a planet that was abandoned, so the decided to land there.
     When they landed on the planet, it was all gross and over grown. It was like an excuse to explore much more, and make new friends along the way. The two of them decided that they would clean up an aria of the planet and make it a livable for the night, they also thought to take the planet as their own and gather people to live on the planet (since their was none there to clam it)
     Once the two lovers had all their plans for the planet they also came up with it's name which is Tantanda. Later in that year, the two lovers set out to find people to live on the planet to make it a society.
      The first place they visit to gather there people is a planet called Asoro, a planet of pawer and intelligence. The two lovers then  realized every one on the planet had powers as well as they did. They both went around the hole planet to find the first couple of people that would go and live on a new planet. Some people said no to going with the two lovers, but some Sayed yes. After they gathered everyone that wanted to go from there planet, they took everyone back to Tantanda then the two lovers set of to the other planets.
     The second planet the two visit is called Aquaria, a planet of water and peace. The two lovers then split up up to find more people for there planet, and noticed all the people also had powers like them. They gathered all the people and headed back to Tantanda then the two lovers got ready to go to one more planet.
     The last but not lest, the planet's name is Toetanyen, a planet of grace and glory. The two lovers found many more people to live on the new planet Tantanda. After a wile of looking for people, they came across a woman that looked scared, terrified, the two lovers asked the woman what was the problem, the woman replied "I am to have child and I got kicked out of the house by my abusive husband". After hearing why the woman looked so scared ,the two lovers asked her name and she said " Savana, Savana Barry", the the two asked her if she would coma live with them on Tantanda, then the woman said yes. Then they all left to Tantanda. When they got to Tantanda, they all set up camp and had a good night's rest.
     A couple days later, all the people helped clean up the island each set of people found there spot to camp out. Savana and the two lovers became good friends and so the two lovers introduced themselves, and so the girl started and said"  my name is lyra, lyra  morning star" then the mail of the group said" my name is Orion, Orion morning star".  A year after of mostly camping and gathering materials to build houses, they started to build the houses and a castle for the king and queen AKA the two lovers.
     Years later, all the people built enough houses for everyone to live in plus a couple extra, also being half way done with the castle. All the people found a person to love to help the population grow. Savana Did not find a lover like the rest, so the two lovers and Savana went to other planets to find her one true love. After a while of searching the planets, they could not find anyone to love her until some random boy (about her age) bumped in to her. Savanna's and the boys eyes met, and they suddenly snap together. After such has happened, they introduced each other and ended up taking the boy  back to Tantanda. "Surprisingly" the boy and Savana get together. Years pass and it becomes a big empire.
               In the future (witch is the actual setting of the story).

     The queen is to have child, whale the king is getting ready for a new adventure.