The beginning

The queen is going to have her child, and the king is going to leave on a business trip (that does not sound right does it) but that is the soon beginning of sparks life.
     The moment the king left, the queen was having her baby. Once the baby was born the queen dicided to name her Spark since the king was not there. Then a couple days later the queen got vary sick and could not take care of Spark. The queen wanted Spark to to grow up with a mother figure, but no maid or woman on Tantanda wanted to take the burden of taking care of Spark.
     The queen decided (since no one wanted to take care of Spark)that she would tell one of the butlers to take Spark in one of their air ships all the way to a planet called earth to live a better life.
    Once the butler got to earth he took Spark and put her in a basket with a blanket with the note from the queen. Once he finished  Spark in the basket, he took her to a random persons house in the neighborhood and left the basket with Spark on the door step.
      That night, the couple who lived in the house that spark was dropped off at herd crying and did not know where it was coming from. The couple looked everywhere and still didn't know where the crying was coming from. They finally went to the front door and saw baby witch stoped crying right when they opened the door. With the baby was a note so they picked it up and read it. After the couple read the not they cried a little then picked up the basket with Spark in it and toke it inside.
      The couple toke spark out of the basket and thought to themselves "should we keep her, we have been wanting a child." So they decided to keep Spark.