Graduating (Part 2)

Author's Note: Part 2, roll the tapes for graduation night. Again, adult activity in here, so if you're not old enough to safely consume. Please do not read.

They make it to the hotel about an half an hour later. Simone marvels at the beauty of the place as they walk, hand in hand, to the elevator.

They get out on their floor and Jordan takes the lead. She holds his hand, trailing behind him.

When they reach the door he scans his key and she's immediately greeted by steamers hanging from the ceiling and balloons floating. There are purple flower petals and confetti scattered all over. And he has candles strategically set up as well.

"Surprise!" He whisper yells, closing the door behind them.

"You shouldn't have." She says, the familiar prickling of tears building in her tear ducts.

"I should, and I did." He says, giving her one of his charming smiles and leading her to the room.

There are gift bags placed in the center and chocolates around them, making the shape of a heart.  She knows she's going to cry about this later.

"You outdid yourself babe, thank you. I love it." She says, stepping on her tip toes and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Of course, anything for you." He responds, letting her hand go and making quick work of getting rid of the stuff on the bed.

She crawls in the king size bed on her hands and knees. He's standing by the side of the bed watching her every move intensely. As if he's studying the finest piece of art.

"You want to watch a movie? Anything you want to do, I'm down." He suggests, voice gravelly, contradicting what he's asking.

"No." She answers, shaking her head and sitting up on her knees. Lightly trailing her hands up his chest to the top button of his shirt, loosening it.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asks, playing coy, as if he doesn't get the hint.

"Right now. I want the man I love. To make love to me." She answers, emphasizing her point by opening a button of his shirt at each pause.

"You don't have to tell him twice. Who is he to deny?" He says, locking his lips with hers. Leaning over her until she falls backwards in the bed with him on top of her, making her giggle.

She finishes unbuttoning his shirt and he pulls it off, throwing it haphazardly somewhere in the room. His pants and her dress follow right behind it. Her only undergarments are her panties and he helps her pull those off.

She returns the favor by pulling off his boxers and he positions himself back in between her legs, once they're kicked off.

She places her hands on his chest feeling his skin for the first time in years.

He shudders as one of her hands travel further south, down to grab his length. She can feel his muscles trembling as she moves her hands strategically along his shaft.

"Shit." He whispers gruffly and Simone bites her lip. Watching his face crinkle in pleasure has always been one of her favorite past times. Knowing she's the only person who's got him this weak in the knees for their touch, makes her feel powerful.

He kisses her to distract himself, wanting to make the night last.

She pulls back, placing a kiss on his shoulder. "You okay?" She softly questions.