him

I turn Around To See him . his Carmel Skinn glowing In The Midnight Light , his White Teeth Shining in The Dark & His Shoulder Leanth dreads Pulled Bacc in a Ponny Tail . "Melvin" I say Shocked To see Him Bacc in Cali He Got Out the car & Greeted me with a Long hug . "I Miss You" he say Holding Me Back Admiring My body . me & Melvin Has Known Each other Since , shit Playground days (eight years old) "I miss You too " melvin I say Remembering all The Memories We've Had. Me & Melvin Met when I first Moved to Cali My first Day of school was Hell I always Got Picked on & Naged At Because I was Always A bit Bigger than all The other Girls , including My Twin Sister heaven Melvin was The first Person To talk To me & Make Me feel Better He used to say how pretty I was & That I shouldn't Let Them Get to me . I was In love well That Was before He Started dating My sister . Yeaa My Twin Sister I was so Sure he liked me & wanted to be with me But Boyy was I wrong . They Dated From 4th Grade To 9th the cutest Couple In High school They Were Perfect For each other . so I fell Bacc & Became A Third Weel until Melvin Mom got sick Then They Broke Up Heaven Starting Complaining saying That's All he think about . & How He don't Care about Her She wouldn't Return His calls or text & ignored Him N school so He gave Up he simplify Didn't Care He fell Bacc Harddd. One Night I got a call in The middle of the night & Answers It was Melvin He was Crying . & was struggling To breath. I got up quickly went Over he answers The Door & fell Into my arms crying & Sobbing I walked Over & sat on the couch he came Over & Began Solfty cried as I held Him in There Dark apartment He Finnaly Stopped Crying & Told me what was The Problem , his mom had died in the hospital he started sobbing Again . I Told Him To keep His head Up & Just Focused On the fact that She's in a better place. & He stopped Crying He looked at Me & Leand forward His lips Touching Mine . chills ran through My Body as we kissed . I pulled away & Noticed what was happening . No That wasn't Supposed To happen He was With Heaven . Not me , I said The words over & over in my head , as I leaned forward kissing Him again & again . that Night I let Melvin Take My virginity . A week Later He moved .......