Shot Two

abhi is so heartbreaking to hear this from her.
But he calm himself.

Pragya we all know what abhi did was wrong but please give him a chance.
Said indu.

Don't make me angry grandma indu, did you think I'll hear your apology or what? You all treated me badly, you were there when he was asking me to leave after dadis death but said nothing!,

I know what we did was wrong but please give him chance for your daughter, there will be a time she'll need you both attention.
Said swarni.

I was rise by my mom alone and my other sisters too by my father alone but I don't think any of us have bad manners, please swarni dadis I respect you so much just don't talk.

Pragya you can give me any kind of punishment but don't let separation be the choice.
He said palming trying to hide his tears.

No abhi separation is the only option I can't go on with this relationship anymore, I had enough, am tire faking smile and crying indoors and everything, see am getting late I've to go now.
She said and leave abhi go back to his room and cry remembering pragya calling him indecision she made.

Am so sorry Mr Singh.
Said pragya putting the baby in a cot.

It's ok I've shift with someone I'll go at noon.

Ok then I've brought all the important documents.

Pragya I think you've to tell your husband..
King was cut off.

He's not my husband..

Sorry baby father he deserve to know and maybe he'll allow you to take princess then it won't be too late to process with her passport and Visa.

I don't want to take her...

Why?

Else he'll get a reason to call me.

Come on pragya don't punish princess because of her father, she's too young and she needs you more.
You take her if he allow you, calling you won't change anything.

Hmm can we forget about him and talk about ourselves?

Yeah sure.

I always think of asking you about this cot.
Said pragya.

Actually I bought it for my late child, she died in sriti womb snatching her from me as well.
You never ask what killed sriti, is because our baby die in her womb it took me years to over come all these.
He said with little smile.

That's so painful am sorry.
But why are you still keeping it?

I don't know I just feel to let it be see now it's beneficial for princess.
He said with smile.

Yeah.

You must be hungry lemme get you something from the kitchen.
Said king and give her breakfast.

Did you get the vegetables I ask you.
Ask pragya.

Yes I was about to tell you.

Ok I'll make the stew and soup before I'll Leave.

The previous one was awesome.

More than sriti's food?
She tease him.

Yeah sriti doesn't know how to cook, she was just a fashion model who love to eat outside, I was actually teaching her how to cook can you imagine?
He ask with laugh pragya too laugh.

You're really funny Mr Singh.

Is the truth only, she was really bad cook but in all I love everything about her.
Specially drama she will create if I ask her to cook, she'll be like.
Is not that I can't cook but
What if I get cut by knife.
It'll hurt
And if the oil splash on me.
I can't model again blablabla and will start her crocodile tears then I've to apologize for asking to cook
She was very dramatic, it being four years now but I still cry thinking about her.
He said smiling with tears pragya understand he have really miss her.