ꜰᴏᴜʀ.

A search party was sent out to the ocean to go find the missing boy. Y/N felt she needed to go out to help find him.

"No. We cannot let you go out there at this time of eclipse, what happens if you get lost out there?!" Ronal rebuked at her daughter for seeking Lo'ak, but she wouldn't give up.

"Please, he's my friend!" She looked up at her parents to solicit their approval.

"You will listen to us, go out there and you won't see his face for a month." Tonowari stepped in, siding with his wife. Y/N's face scrunched up in annoyance, groaning loudly before storming out of the pod. She walked up to the pier she always sat at, which quickly became one of her favourite spots to sit at. She was met with her sister coming up to her a few minutes after sitting down.

"Do you think he will come back, 'Reya?" Y/N asked her, looking at her unknowingly.

"Y/N, the party will find him, I promise." Tsi'reya smiled at her older sister, she understood what it's like to almost lose someone close to her. She scooted closer to Y/N and pulled her into a hug. Y/N wrapped her arms around her sister and buried her face into the crook of the neck. Some sort of ruckus started in the village and Y/N pulled away from her sister before looking towards the commotion. There she saw a familiar Na'vi with his braids tied up. The girl scrambled to her feet and dashed off.

"What are you doing?!" Tsi'reya asked. This girl is oblivious.

"Going to see Lo'ak! Dumbass!" Y/N skipped backwards and watched Tsi'reya roll her eyes, her reaction made Y/N turn around and sprint towards the search village.

"Lo'ak!" Y/N called for him once she spotted him. He turned around, not having time to react as Y/N collided their bodies in a bone crushing hug. She was on her tippy toes, her head nuzzled into his neck. She wouldn't let go of him.

Y/N felt his arms slide around her back as he pulled the girl's frame into his. "Ha Y/N, I missed you too." Y/N pulled away from the boy once she heard Jake's voice coming towards them.

"What were you thinking, son?"

"Sorry sir."

Neytiri pushed through the crowd to get to Lo'ak. She put her hands on his shoulders and checked for injuries. "I pray for the love of Eywa that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son." She said as she clawed at his eyes. He moved his head backwards to avoid her hands.

"My brother knows better than to take him out of the reef Jake, I apologise on his behalf." Y/N took ahold of Jake and Neytiri's hands, asking for forgiveness.

"No." Lo'ak said. "It was my idea. Aonung tried to talk me out of it." Y/N sighed, going behind Lo'ak and finding blood dripping down a fresh wound, she moved her torso so that she was in front of him, but on the side, and stared at him. She moved back into her former position before looking at Jake.

"I'll clean this moron up." The girl told him. He nodded in acceptance, before bending down to meet Lo'ak's face.

Before Jake could say anything, Lo'ak defended himself. "You told me to go make friends! This was my chance!" He argued. Jake took a deep breath, not looking at Lo'ak.

"You have brought shame to this family." Jake turned his face towards Lo'ak's, his voice full of fury and rage. Lo'ak's ears dropped, feeling like a disgraceful Na'vi. Y/N didn't know how to comfort him, so she just placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Lo'ak." He followed Y/N to her favourite pier.

Using the excess of the dapophet juice, Y/N was going to use it on Lo'ak's wound. She started dabbing the wet cloth onto his wound. Lo'ak's wound caused him pain, but after a few minutes, he calmed down.