Chapter 22

Hey Guys! So I believe that this is the last chapter for this book. I know I haven't updated in like a month and I'm sorry. I have also started working on other 3 stories but they won't be published until sometime around August. Anyways! Thank you all for reading!!!

"C'mon Crystal. It's already been two whole weeks since school started and you still won't agree to date me."Elliot whined.

"There are other girls out there dying for your attention." I pointed out as we walked towards my car which was located at the back of the parking lot away from all the reckless teenagers.

"Who cares about them? What haven't I done? I'll do it in a heartbeat."

"Elliot, you don't have to." I laughed. "I'll go out with you."

"Please, I'm begging you. I'll even get on my knees."

"No need for that. Did you even hear what I said?"

"You- OH! I LOVE YOU." He screamed and hugged me.

"Woah, there." I whispered and hugged him back.

These past few weeks had gone by great. Better than what I expected, I had made new friends since school had started and had been clean for almost 2 months now. I had gone out and bought a lotion specifically designed to 'erase' all scars and it had been working very well. My mom's wedding was going great so far and she had planned to have it during the summer.

Things were finally starting to change. Everything I had ever dreamed of were coming true. I was excited, happy, relieved that I held on for this long because things got better and every day seemed even better than yesterday. And I was glad that I didn't end it years ago because people where right. Things did get better. I had invited Mrs.Chandler and her daughter over to my mother's wedding and called once a week just to check up on her.

 A better ending? I couldn't think of one.

~~~~~

 I feel as If I left out a lot of shit, this is really short I know and I'm sorry I just couldn't think of anything else to write and just bleh. Sorry but this is the end :S