Chapter 2: white eggs

Song Wen looked around, the adult emperor penguins were busy taking care of their cubs, they would not leave the group easily, knowing that no emperor penguins would come to disturb him, so Song Wen walked around the white egg and Turned twice. From the outside, Song Wen couldn't tell what kind of egg it was.

There was only a little bit of snow on the top of the white egg, and there was no sign of cracking on the surface of the eggshell.

It looked like the two Genius shows up here as well.

Even though it's early spring, the temperature here is about minus 10 to 20 degrees.

At this temperature, the blanks inside the white eggs have been frozen and destroyed, and it is impossible to hatch again.

Song Wen can only pray for the blanks inside. The tire has not yet formed, after all, he has no interest in Maodan at all.

But at this temperature, no matter how long the egg has been kept here, Song Wen doesn't have to worry about the egg liquid inside going.

Song Wenmei patted the surface of the white egg with his small wings.

It was very hard and colder than the ice rock he had climbed just now.

With his small body, he wanted to smash the white egg open and eat it.

The delicious egg liquid inside seems to take a lot of work.

But this is not a problem for Song Wen. After all, he is not a real emperor penguin.

With human wisdom, there are many ways to break an eggshell.

Instead, he has to worry about whether the adult emperor penguins next to him will run away.

Come over and grab food for yourself.

He is just a cub with little ability now. It is not easy to find a little food on this barren ice field.

At least this white egg can save him from the adult emperor penguin for a long time.

Begging for food.

Literally speaking, even though he was very hungry, Song Wen still had no way to adapt to the feeding method of emperor penguins.

Except- when the snowstorm came and the temperature dropped suddenly, he needed the emperor penguin's pouch to keep warm, if he could find food by himself In fact, Song Wen still hopes that he can support himself.

At least this will prevent him from forgetting his human identity.

Song Wen tried to push the white egg with his own body weight.

The white egg touched the ice surface and made a dull sound, but there was no sign of breaking.

Song Wen clicked his tongue secretly. He knew that there was a piece of broken ice not far away.

Something, Song Wen opened his eyes there.

It is estimated that the original little emperor penguin cub got lost in the crushed ice and couldn't find the way back to the emperor penguin colony.

outsiders.

The white egg is like a giant football, round and round, even a weak emperor penguin cub can roll it a long distance on the ice.

But even so, when Song Wen finally pushed the white egg to the destination, it was almost dark.

After no sun, the temperature was ten degrees lower than during the day.