Chapter 11- Mall Rats

Mischief was currently laying down in her bed, happily sleeping, just enjoying every bit of it

The bedroom door then suddenly slammed open, making her shoot up, instantly falling onto the floor, groaning.

Mike winced slightly, quickly moving over to help the girl. "Oh, sorry, Twin."

The younger twin waved him off, rubbing her head. "It's- It's fine."

The raven-haired boy pulled the girl up, squeezing her shoulders, making sure she was okay, before letting go.

The shorter boy smiled softly, before nodding. "Okay. Sorry, though."

"It's okay. Uh... what's up?" The dirty blonde raised a brow, stretching.

Mike clicked his fingers, remembering what he came in here for. "Oh, right. I, uh, need your help with something."

Mischief gave a sceptical look, nodding slowly. "Okay..."

The raven-haired boy didn't say anything, just pulled the girl downstairs, heading towards the basement.

The taller girl gave a look, sitting down on the couch, confused, watching as Mike started to pace back and forth in front of the phone.

The dirty blonde pursed her lips, playing with the strings on her Hello Kitty pajama pants (that were actually Steve's) watching her brother, not sure what was up.

The younger twin raised a brow, rubbing the back of her neck. "So... you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

The boy paused, looking over at her, nodding slightly. "Hopper threatened me last night."

The dirty blonde raised her eyebrows in shock. "He did what?"

"Yeah." The shorter boy nodded, wincing slightly.

The girl pursed her lips. "Why?"

Mike sighed, rubbing his hands down his face. "He thinks me and El, are spending too much time together."

Mischief smiled sheepishly, shrugging slightly. "Well, I mean... he's not, entirely wrong."

The raven-haired boy gave her a playful glare, waving her off. "Yeah, not the point. If I don't listen, he'll stop me from seeing El. Permanently."

The taller girl nodded slightly, pursing her lips. "Uh-huh. And, what are you going to do?"

The older twin nodded, sighing, starting to pace again. "I'll, just, tell her I can't come over."

The dirty blonde nodded, raising a brow. "Okay. And why do you need me?"

The shorter boy shrugged slightly, giving a small smile. "Emotional support."

Mischief thought for a moment, before nodding slightly, shrugging. "Fair enough."

The two stayed in silence for a moment, just enjoying each others company, not having spent that much time with each other over the last several months.