I put my trust in you

I can't run away just drowning deeper and deeper.

you can't save me from me even if you want it so bad.

you risk all you have to breathe me back to life, to wake me up, to save me.

cause you are the only one who knows that I don't really wanna die.

frozen hopes come from a faraway but here we got summer hot air.

you know, you can't follow me anymore. the ice always loses to fire flames.

I'm about to die and you don't wanna die but also you want to bring me back to life. what a paradox.

who should pay for an extra life? we both know that God will take yours to save me inside.

I'm suffocating. I want to be your savior, not your death messenger. 

why you can't just let me go? 

I can't be what you want. I'm so useless to be what you need. you can't carry me for my whole lifetime.

sorry baby for my mistaken existence. you dare to hold such a monster's hands. 

I'm sorry we are not looking alike. you are an angel and I'm just part of hell.

take time, and sit by my side. let me see you for the last time.

you think we can find a way and fix all of this but we can't fix what is not even broken. it's just the way the creator create me.

I'm half of a human without a soul. so there's not even a next life waiting for me out there.

all we have is now and just now!

so I love you from now on till my last breath.

- January 06, 2023