Love is in the air

Hello everyone
So I am back with a new chapter .

Let's start -

Enjoy -

( Here akshara will be driving the car instead of naitik . )

The episode starts with akshara driving the car and naitik talking with gayatri .
Akshara saw towards naitik .
A truck was coming towards their car but akshara didn't saw it nor the truck driver as he was busy on a phone call .
Suddenly akshara saw towards the road . She saw the truck is coming towards and at the same time the driver too saw .
Akshara holded naitik's hand and pulled him towards her .

Akshara ( shouting ) - Naitik I love you .....

Naitik saw towards her and then towards the road where he saw the truck coming towards their car .

Naitik ( shouting ) - Akshara....

And with this their car got collided with the truck .

Meanwhile on the other side -

Udaipur -

Singhania Sadan -

Gayatri had listened akshara's shouts the phone got slipped from her hand . Everyone saw towards her .

She was crying . Kaveri came towards her and hugged her . While rajshekar took her phone . He tried contacting but nakshara's phones were not reachable .

Kaveri - Kya hua choti dulhan tu chillayi kyu
Gayatri - Bhabhi maa mere bache kisi musibaat mein hai .
Kaveri - Aisa kya hua 
Gayatri - Bhabhi maa woh bahu bohot tez chilla rahi thi aur munna bhi . Mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai bhabhi maa .

She was still crying
Maheshwaris too came and heard their talks .

While on the other side -

( The truck driver had already ran from there . )

Naitik gained consciousness . He saw towards akshara . Seeing her condition he was shocked plus concerned for her .
He too was injured but he was least bothered about it .

He took akshara out of the car and tried his handkerchief on her head as it was bleeding heavily .

( Everything went same as in the show just here akshara went to coma instead of naitik . )

4 years later -

Udaipur -

Singhania Sadan -

A boy is seen playing football . He was playing football when his ball got into the mud and he too got there and slipped into the mud . He was all muddy .

Boy ( seeing himself ) - Oi

He got inside and kicked the football . It directly hitted a man's bag of vegetables and the vegetables fell down and the boy went inside .