We fell apart...

Gulf's pov....

Before starting my career as an actor I knew that I have to sacrifice a lot of things...

I was just 16 since I started pushing myself to become an actor...I got a few roles in Commercial and being an introvert and simple kid I was happy with this but things changed when I got a big role in a web series...

I knew that I couldn't carry on my current relationship with my gf because our relationship wasn't that strong and I have definitely lost the sparks between us...

Hopefully when I told my gf she agreed and mutually broke up... We weren't even that much close... It's just because she was beautiful and I was too so we both were together...

Eventually my life changed when my new series got really good viewership not only in our country but internationally... I was beyond happy because everything was beyond expectations for me,I thought I would gain few followers and this will help me to get few more roles atleast smaller one but happiness was on its peak when I got to know that I will act in second season too.....

I got a lot of commercial adds, magazine shoots, events invites, fashion show invites and even brand presenter.. People started recognising me and moreover now even I can really call myself a celebrity that makes my parents proud...

I use to go out in events for fan meetings,I use to meet my fans and it was like I won a lottery because this isn't I expected from life and then someone told me that the soon you get fame the sooner it will fade away that's why always work hard never take things for granted...be hard on yourself because at the end your success will speak up for you and I decided to do the same...I didn't wanted to stop now...I wanted to be best version of myself...

I knew that doing only acting isn't enough so I wanted to sing and dance but wasn't confident about those but then my co-actor helped me a lot... He was Mew suppasit... I always use to envy him because somehow he has everything... A handsome personality... A strong fanbase, knows how to sing dance, was a producer and moreover he was intelligent so I just wanted to be like him...

Slowly in this journey we got closer... I never knew or we can say as a guy I never realised that this guy has feeling for me... At first It didn't effected me but slowly It was kinda wierd so I told him not to touch me...

After few days...

Today we hadour event like Others day and as always I woke up and greeted my mom and the got ready for my event...

I got ready and sitting down beside my car first we took p'bass and the headed to the designated
Area...
Finally reaching there Mew wasn't present so I waited for him for sometime and finally walked on the stage together...

We played some games and while doing that we were together standing on the stage and suddenly my hands went on his chest and jokingly I didn't pulled out my hand but it hurted when he pulled out my hand and fixed it into a 🤟 pose...I again touched his abdomen to test if he's really uncomfortable with my touch and it really happened again when he shrugged my hands from his chest unlike earlier when he use to pull my body into him to hug me...

I don't know why I m craving for his touch when I m the one who rejected him again and again,why I want to touch him when he's totally not comfortable with it...

Walking back stage in our makeup I held his hands and pouted while looking at him...

"You didn't wanted me touch you so let's stay away" he said being little bit annoyed and then I pulled him closer into a kiss and sucked his lips...he pulled me up in his lap and we began to kiss eachother roughly while he was rubbing my ass...we heard a knock but instead of opening the door he closed it and stripped off my shirt...