Resuming The Game

"All right guys. We're right back in this game. Come on now. Let's play some tough defense." Micheal says as the groups stop playing for a moment.

"Looks like we're coming around." Alexis says as she looks at the score board.

"Sounds like I'll get my prize after all." Pepe says happily.

"We haven't won yet... but you still may get something for trying." Alexis says as she smiles at Pepe.

"I like those odds." Pepe says as he smiles.

"Guys let's get back to playing." Micheal says as the game resumes. As Alexis is playing using her elemental abilities she soon gets cornered by two of the Monstars.

"Nowhere to run now sweetheart." Pound says.

"Maybe not run but how about a little present first?" Pepe says as he runs over and releases his stench before pulling Alexis away from the two Monstars.

"Thank you Pepe." Alexis says.

"Not a problem my dear flower." Pepe says as he quickly kisses Alexis on her cheek before running off a Alexis smiles.

"Time-out! Okay we need a fifth player." Micheal says as the group is on the bench.

"Hey coach listen. You got anymore of that secret stuff? I think it's starting to wear off." Daffy says.

"It didn't wear off. It was just water. You guys had that special stuff inside of you all along." Micheal says.

"Yeah, yeah I knew that. But listen you got anymore?" Daffy asks before Micheal puts Stan in the game as it resumes only for it to quickly be placed on pause again as the group speaks with Bill Murray before resuming the game.

"He won!" Pepe shouts as Micheal soon wins the game by a point.

"We won!" Alexis shouts as she hugs Pepe before the group celebrates and cheers.