𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

Anakin Skywalker has fucked up.

Wait. Kriff. That's not right.

Because it's not his fault.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Anakin Skywalker tried to warn them.

Do or do not. There is no try.

But they didn't listen. They never did.

Listen, because some wars are silent.

And because of their ignorance, the Republic, the GAR, the Jedi Council, all of it is gone.

The path of ignorance is guided by fear.

Now, there's just a handful of battered Jedi, Clone Troopers, and freedom fighters left. The rest have gone into hiding, fearful for their lives.

The fight is done. We lost.

And for a while, Anakin has given up all hope. That is, until he hears a voice.

FULFILL YOUR PROMISE, ANI'IKA.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Obi-Wan Kenobi is tired.

The costs of war can never be truly accounted for.

He doesn't want to fight anymore. He's had enough.

Survival is one step on the path to living.

There's nothing left for him now. Everything he knew turned out to be a lie.

Truth was the first casualty.

Obi-Wan needs help. More than that, he needs closure.

Sometimes, accepting help is harder than offering it.

But that may have to wait until he hears what his former Padawan has to say.

A wise leader knows when to follow.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Zia Ma'a needs to run.

You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

She's parenting a child she didn't even create, and her girlfriend has been reported dead.

But what is grief if not love persevering ?

Zia vowed to leave her past behind her, looking to a new future after the war.

Only the dead have seen the end of the war.

But with the dawn of the Empire on the rise, she can't just sit there while people are suffering.

Freedom is never free.

Which is why she doesn't think twice when accepting Ahsoka's offer.

One must let go of the past to hold on to the future.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Theodosia Skywalker feels helpless.

Facing all that you fear will free you from yourself.

The galaxy thinks she's dead. Her brother and niece have gone missing.

Have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?

Everything in her life just seems to be crashing down around her.

Grief is a recurring battle. Heartbreak is an frequent enemy.

Evil has corrupted the path she was on, and now, she has no choice but to forge a new one.

If there is no path before you, create your own .

But Theo soon realizes that the Empire doesn't have as tight of a grip on the galaxy as it thinks it does.

There is no such thing as Greater Good, but there is such a thing as Great Evil, and it will win if you don't stop to Think.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

WELCOME TO MY MASTER FANFIC PLAN!

I've been working on a fanfic surrounding an AU for months now, and it's all coming together!

This AU is based off of oifaa's Rebel's AU and RPs from thistechnologicalterror, passcode-8-1-0-8, captain-tyrannosaurus, there-is-another-skywalker, zia-zia-bo-bia, ginger-jedi-twink, 104th-plo-koon, chibi-gremlin-oona, little-wolffepup, commanderwolffekoon, kaos-and-order, as well as art from shyranno. I've gotten permission from all of them, and I'm excited to share this! (ALL OF THE BLOGS LISTED ARE FROM TUMBLR)

I will start posting when I have about five chapters written, and go from there.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO BETA-READ, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE!

Tumblr is the main hub for all info regarding this AU, please check out the blog rigged-from-the-start or jiabeewrites for info. If you want even more info regarding this AU, please check out the blogs up above. They'll give you an idea of what to expect.

If you have any questions, please use my tumblr ask box, jiabeewrites to ask them, or just DM me!