chapter 8

A/N: this is not planned this is all made up on the spot im so tired its midnight and im hyped for reasons but anyway les gooooo

Mikes eyed opened slowly and tried to adjust to the brightness of the day. He rubbed his eyes and looked down and the peaceful sleeper laying on his chest arms wrapped around his waist. Mike gazes in awe at his sleeping boyfriend and smiled. He loved the feeling of will head laying peacfully on his chest. He stroked wills hair and rubbed his back. He loved peaceful moments like this. It felt like the world stopped to let them have their alone time. But only for a moment. Because as life would have it...

"WAKE UP FUCKERS" Max kicked down the door.

Will opened his eyes slowly and yawned. "Good morning max, i'll make some breakfast." He said, stretching as he got out of bed.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Way to ruin the peace Mayfield."

Max smiled. "You know I'll do anything to piss you off wheeler!"

Mike just stared at her. He got up and took will by the hand and walked out of the room.

Will was taken aback by the sudden gesture but followed mike anyway. He had been loving rhe time they had spent together since they became boyfriends and he would do anything to get a few minutes of peace before a villain distrupted it.

Mike stopped walking and pulled will into a hug. He nuzzeled his head into wills collerbone and held his waist tenderly.

Will smiled as he wrapped his arms around mikes shoulders resting his chin on his shoulders. Will loved the affection mike showed him as it made him feel loved and safe. He wished he had the ability to freeze time and live in this moment forever.

"Will?" Mike muttered.

"Whats wrong mike?" Will asked.

"Yesterday i saw your um, watch. Did spiderman give you one?" Mike whispered in case max or el was near. "It just looked awfully similar to spidermans.."

Will tensed up. He hated lying to mike but he had to for his protection.

"Yes, he did, we've only spoken once though, it was to plan for your birthday and the timings." He said.

Mike smiled. "Okay my love, don't worry, theres no need to get all tense. I know you get embarrased when you do nice things for others"

He gave will a kiss on the lips.

" im gonna go wash my face to make me feel more alive, i'll see you in a sec okay?" Mike said.

Will nodded and went downstairs, he started to make breakfast, pancakes with bacon and syrup. Max and mikes favourite. Will giggled to himself. They were more alike then they let on. Their fake hatred for each other made will smile. Max a d el was the first people will had ever come out to and they made him feel so comfortable about it. He smiled at the thought. Just then wills communicator beeped.

"Hello mr stark, may i ask what this is about? Im a bit busy" wilk said while flipping pancakes.

"Oh sorry kiddo! Jusy wondering if you could come in today? For you know, the internship?" Tony asked.

"Id have to check with mr hargrove. But if he says yes then it will be around mid-day " will responded.

"No worries kiddo! Lemme know if you can make it! Byeee!" Tony ended the call.

Will smiled. Just then he felt a pair of arm wrap around his waist.

"Hello micheal, whats the matter?"

Mike yawned "still tired, what are you making?"

"Pancakes and bacon, your favourite." Will responded.

"Thank you baby," mike said and kissed his cheek. "Im gonna go watch some tv, call me if you need me."

Will nodded and mike walked away.

15 minutes later

Everyone was sitting in the living room eating their breakfast.

"You didnt have to make us pancakes will, i couldve just made cereal," max said.

Will smiled. " i know, i just like treating you guys"

Max smiled. "Well thank you, its my favourite, billy never cooks for me anymore."

"Maybe because your almost 18 and you should learn to cook." Mike said as he rolled his eyes.

"You cant cook either bitch." Max snapped back.

El and will exchanged a look. They found their significant others bitter rivalry funny. They went back to eating their food.

Wills phone started buzzing. It was mr hargrove. He answered the phone.

"Hey boss! Its a good thing you called i needed to talk to you, what did you need?" Will asked.

"Hey byers, just wanted to ask how my house is not burned to the ground right?" Mr hargrove said.

"Hey billy!" Max muffled, her mouth full of pancakes.

"Tell my sister to fuck off,"

"I can hear you bitch"

"Good."

"Umm anyway.." will began. "Do you mind if i go out for a bit? Mr stark wants to talk about the internship. Id be gone for a few hours from lunch to around 6 pm. Id leave el and mike in charge."

"Hmm, okay. But if my house gets destroyed!" Mr hargrove said.

"It wont. And if it does ill kill them myself." Will said. Shooting his boyfriend and his best friends a death stare that could kill millions. The three gulped in fear, will was fucking scary.

"Okay byers. Ill check up on you in a few days."

"Okay bye sirrr," will said as he hung up.

Time skip

"Okay i will be back in a few hours. Do NOT burn the house down!" Will said.

"We wont, now go! enjoy your  internship!!!" Mike said as he gave will a kiss on the cheek.

" Okay okay, bye guys!'

The three said bye to will and went to watch a movie.

Will turned the corner and quickly changed into his spiderman suit

He webbed himself all thr way to avengers tower where tony was there to greet him

"Underoos!" He said happily, giving spiderman a big hug. "Good to see ya kiddo,"

"Hey mr stark!" Spiderman said back, returning the hug.

"Come in come in!" He said, leading spiderman through tbe doors.

The two went up the elavator, laughing and talking about their lives. Will talked about mike and his friends and tony talked about pepper and morgan. Will loved tony, he was the father he never had. Tony constantly made jokes about will being his kid and it made will smile.

The elevator doors opened. And will was taken aback by birthday decorations and a banner that said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNDEROOS' in big red letters.

"SURPRISE!!!" The avengers jumped out from behind objects, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!" they yelled.

A/N, next chapter is going to be very avenger filled and lots of comedy..

Str4ng3r xxx