Visitors

The twins were excited their grandmother Nammu the mother of Tiamat is here, along with her friend Quetzalcoatl or she referred as Lucoa are here for a visit. Falfa and Shalsha ran to give their grandmother a hug as Nammu open her arms allowing her granddaughters giving her a hugging embrace.

Nammu: Oh it is good to see you again my adorable granddaughters! Grandma really miss you both!

Falfa: We miss you too grandma!

Shalsha: We miss you very much grandma!

Lucoa: Hey now don't let your great godmother hanging. I wanna hug as well.

Lucoa begin walking towards them while the same time her large breasts bounce from every step she takes as she was now hugging the twins while Nammu was still hugging them.

Shalsha: Ugh granny Lucoa you're suffocating us with your massive breast as is getting harder for us to breathe.

Falfa: We can't breathe! We need air!

Hearing this Lucoa immediately let go of them as she apologized to the twins Nammu also released them from the hug then she turned her attention to me.

Rimuru: Nammu and Lucoa it's great to see the both of you again-

I was immediately grabbed by Nammu who pull my head on her chest and waving back-and-forth excitedly.

Nammu: Oh I am so happy to see you my son-in-law it feels like I have not seen you forever!

Rimuru: I'm happy to see you too Nammu but you should probably let me go now.

Nammu: Nonsense I want to keep holding you in my arms and never letting you go!

Rimuru: (More like keeping me in your breast and suffocate me.)

Tiamat: Mother...

A malicious aura was filled from Tiamat as she glares to her mother.

Tiamat: I appreciate if you stop clinging on Rimuru right now. Otherwise I have to take him out from your hands.

Nammu: Oh relax dear I'm not trying to take him away from you I'm just showing him my affection that's all.