1

Janae Pearce Downs is a 17year old , introvert and anti-social girl. She moved from the Bronx 4 years ago with ha mom, so she going back to start a new life .

Let's see what Bronx has for ha...

C blu a 17 year old guy filled with energy and extroverted asl , my man always smiling no matter what but he ain't innocent. He loves his toxic mamas and he doenst stick with a female. He always on freaky mood.

What will happen when he meets a anti-social quiet girl?...

Atl 6:00AM authors POV.

De'janae woke up immediately ha alarm went off , she went to the bathroom washed up 2x gotta be clean 😚.

She applied lotion on and wore sum comfortable for ha flight.

  She walked downstairs with ha bag , ordered a uber and ate sum cereals waiting for ha rah rah mobile.

@Janae.luvv  posted on ig

luvv  posted on ig

   Janae.luvv - bye atl🛫💗

Comments disabled

"A whooping 3hrs inna plane I feel so sick and hungry RN" Janae thoughy loudly clutching ha stomach.

"Nae nae" she heard ha name , she turned around and was tackled to the floor "omg mama" she squeeze ha friend in a tight hug.

"Bruh you got thicker" Malian said pulling Janae up "did I?" She looked at ha self.

  "Naee I missed you sm bookie" she hugged ha again "I miss you too muddy" nae smiled.

      "Now let's go I'm starving" nae mumbled grabbing ha bag , the two girls walked outta the airport catching up for the 4 years they been away from each other.

They arrived at Malian apartment "you new here" a middle aged woman asked nae when they stepped into the lobby.

  "Yeah" she said trying not to be rude "Ds huge" Janae said walking into the house.

"So thus your room nae" Malian showed ha the door , she opens the door and seen a dark grey interior with some shade of blue.

"Bae you know me damn well" Janae hugged ha seeing how beautiful the room is.

  "Lemme order sum for us to eat whatchu want" Lian asked "Anything I'm starving rb" nae replied dropping ha bags.

"I'll leave to change then meet me at the living room" Malian said shutting Janae door.

Janae took ha bodycare products and area get them I  the bathroom shelves , she washed up and wore a pajamas pants and a crop top.

She put ha braids in a bonnet and walked to the living room , the food arrived few minutes later.

"Nae you still sing?" Lian laughed asking "shut up and no" nae said laughing .

"You gon sing fa me mh I missed yuh voice" lian said making a pouty face "naa ion sing no more" said back walking to ha room.

"Ohhh comon naenae"  Malian runner up the stairs walking into De'janae room.

"Gurl leave me TF alone" Janae said plopping on ha bed "anyways wanna watch a movie" she added grabbing ha remote control.

"Yuhh let's watch Marry me I love that song at the end bruh" lian said getting comfortable on the bed.

"Bruh I would let maluma hit it everyday cheating or not" Janae shrugged ha shoulders "Bitch bffr" lian said turning the led lights to light purple.

The two girls watched movies and chatted throughout the day.

Y'all vote and comment 😘😘