•1•

Will pov.

After everything it's finally summer break. But the thing is I have a secret, one that I've kept for years. Dustin figured out 1 week ago. But the bad thing is he absolutely sucks at keeping secrets.
But I didn't think about that before planning a sleepover with him and Mike.
Probably the stupidest but best choice I've made.

"Hell yeah! I won AGAIN!" Dustin jumps off the couch and starts sticking is tongue out at Mike.
Mike rolls his eyes.

"You just got lucky" he says leaning forward and grabbing his soda off the coffee table.

"Want to try, Will?" Dustin asks plopping back down on the couch, trying to hand me the controller.

"Nah, I'm not really good at video games." I say pushing the controller away. Dustin gives me a glare.

"You haven't even tried yet!" He groans.

"You really want me to play don't you?" I question already knowing the answer.

"Just try it! You'll love this game." He exclaims forcing the controller in my hand. I take a breath.

"Fine.." The game was 2 player so that means Mike and I would be battling each other.

Magically, somehow, I win. "You're trash Michael!" Dustin pats Mike's back aggressively.
"Oh hush! That was just beginner's luck." He crosses his arms and slides of the couch like a kid.

"How about some twister? Or janga?" Mike walks over to his closet and pulls out the two of the games he named.

"Jan-" I get cut off my Dustin "IM A GOD AT TWISTER!"

I sigh "twister it is!" We all pull the mat out and sit around it.

"Dustin you're rolling first since you're such a god at it" he quotes the god part. I examine the spinny thing. Left foot red, right foot red, left hand green, right hand yellow, etc.

He lands on right foot yellow.

We play for a half an hour and I end up one all fours like a possessed person, Dustin has one of his feet under my back and his opposite hand under mike. Mike has one hand by my foot and another one by Dustin's. Mike was basically halfway above me and Dustin was halfway under me. Like a sandwich.

"This hurtss" Dustin groans.

"You're the one who wanted to do it!" Mike says sounding like he's out of breath.

"Guys.. how am I supposed to spin this round." I ask. The spinner was under Dustin but can't move my hand because I was already unsteady and if I fall Dustin falls and if Dustin falls then Mike falls.. And crushes us.

"Oh no." Mike says losing balance.

"MIKE N-" before I could finish he falls on top of Dustin and I.

"Augh!" Dustin shouts "not my stomach-!" As Mike kicks his stomach on accident.

Mikes head jabbed into my ribs. He rolls off of Dustin and I. We pause for a second and then start laughing.

"BAHAHA DID I- DID YOU SEE. YOUR FACE DUSTIN." Mike laughs. He was very pretty. Especially when he laughs. I stop to think about him. He was the best friend I've had. That's why I can't be weird around him, I don't want to ruin our relationship by having a small, well, big crush on him. It's just kinda hard to keep a secret like that.

"Guys I'm going to go to the bathroom before I pee myself" Dustin stands up and starts running up the stairs giggling.

Mike and I were still laying on the floor. He sat up but I was too zoned out to notice.

"You're just gonna lay there?" He asks teasingly.

"Yea. I guess." He glances at me a few times. My heart is beating out of my chest right now. So much he might be able to hear it. I swallow.

I feel his fingers touch mine. He hesitated before holding my hand. His hand was gentle and soft. He laid back down.

"Mike." I say not taking a moment to think before what I'm about to say.

"Hm?" He replies.

I take a deep breath before "I love you.."
I squint my eyes shut. Not knowing what he might say next.

"I love you too, Will"

OKAY BECAUSE IM GONNA CRY. THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FAV ONE IVE WROTE. I normally don't post anything because I think it sucks but this one. This one is it! 🤭

Sorry if all the chapters or whatever Are short😢