4

Third Person Pov 

Darrian was playing the game but couldn't focus cause he was so busy looking over at david who had been laughing and smiling at his phone for the past few minutes. Darrian knew who he was texting and he felt a huge wave of anger hit him. He tried to calm down but felt very impossible. 

Before darrian could stop himself he took david's phone and threw it across the room before going back to his game acting like nothing had happened. David sat there in disbelief with his hand still in a position as if he was holding the phone. David wordlessly walked over and unplugged the game. 

"What are you doing!?!" Darrian yells/ask and david glares at him. "You threw my phone you better hope it ain't broken" David says before walking over in the direction the phone was thrown. 'You better hope yo girl lives to see tomorrow the way i'm feeling' Darrian thinks to himself. 

David picked up his phone and frowned once he saw the screen protector was badly cracked there was no doubt he was in need of a new one. "What is wrong with you?" David asks looking between darrian and the phone. "Ain't nothing wrong" Darrian says before plugging the game back up. 

Before david walked over and unplugged it again causing the two to go back and forth for a couple of minutes plugging and unplugging the game for awhile. "Just stop it already" Darrian says growing tired of the game that they were playing but darrian completely ignores him and plugs the game back up. 

"You been acting different what's up with you?" David says. "I'm the same as i've always been never better" Darrian says but david can tell that something isn't right but decided not to push the situation since darrian seemed to already be on edge. "Uh huh whatever you say" David says. 

By the tone he was using darrian could tell david believe him. All darrian needed right now was to play the game and clear his mind of the stressful thoughts.

Be sure to check out my book i might

Hope ya'll enjoyed