Prologue 1-in wonderland

Deimos heard a knock on the door he knew that it wasn't Ferid because he wouldn't knock on the door.

"Master Deimos there's an envelope from his highness."the man  who knocked the door said

"okay you can come in,and put it beside my table"deimos said to his butler"yes master Deimos"his butler said as the butler opened the door.

He then walked towards the table before bowing and left without saying another word he then closed the door.

Deimos then slides of his bed and walked towards the cabinet to change a different type of clothe.

After deimos finished dressing himself up he felt a slight pain on his lower abdomen and Hips but pushed the pain away.

He then walked towards the table where his butler left his highness' letter

He was kinda suspicious of his highness' letter but brushed it off aside.

"Dear deimos,

     I heard you were injured by
Adonis,I hope you weren't internally injured.And I want to discuss something to you in the throne room.

                           from his highess."

'unbelievable....his highness is worried about me?'deimos thought and snorted

'this has to be a joke'deimos thought in annoyance as he gritted his teeth.

Then Deimos opened up a portal to his highness' throne room, when Deimos looked around he didn't see his highness

He was wondering where his highness went'is his highness late?'Deimos thought while holding his chin

"I know you're there...stop Hiding..."Deimos said side glancing at the pillars

"Mizuki...you think I wouldn't notice you hiding?"Deimos said while smirking,mizuki just scoffed while rolling his eyes  mizuki then left his Hiding spot behind the pillar.

"Why are you even here? And where is his highness at?"deimos questioned mizuki eyeing him suspiciously.

Then suddenly mizuki teleported in front of him making him widen his eyes in shocked.

But deimos didn't move from his position making him a little bit uncomfortable

Mizuki didn't say anything until he feel mizuki push him, a portal appeared behind him before deimos fell he heard mizuki mutter something but pushed it aside.

"YOU CRAZY BASTARD!!"deimos shouted before he fell completely into the portal mizuki heard cursing and shouts inside the portal until it was gone.

"My mission is done"mizuki sighed then Ferid appeared beside mizuki

"you didn't have to be so cruel to master Deimos you know..."Ferid said while smirking at mizuki who just sighed in annoyance

Mizuki glared at Ferid signaling him to leave him alone"awe don't be so cold"Ferid said acting heart broken but mizuki just ignored him and left him standing there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When Deimos woke up he was calm until he cursed under his breath because of how he got Pushed off, he then tried looking around but it was dark he then heard someone or something talking to each other.

"It seems like they left... might as well follow those people..."deimos muttered he then kicked the coffin door with all his strength.

Making the coffin door hit the wall making it crack