53-R

"Yeji?"

"Hmm?"

We're currently in my bedroom right now. We're both laying on our backs while staring at the ceiling. I have my hands on my stomach while Yeji is resting her head on hers. 

Yeji decided to spend the night here because she said she missed me a lot. I was hesitant at first because we would be sharing a bed but we already kissed so I think we're intimate enough.

I really like kissing Yeji now. We kissed a few more times after the first one. After our kiss, Chan and Felix walked in on us and Yeji's face turned pink again. I feel like she blushes a lot more than an average human. But then again, what is considered an average human?

"I really like your lips" I say to her.

"I'm your first kiss, right?" She ask.

"You are. I've never kissed anyone on the lips before. Never even imagined it but now your lips makes me want it. Is that bad? Am I bad? Am I becoming a sex addict!?" I sit up to look at her.

"What?!" She sits up too.

"We just kissed, how would you become a sex addict from that?" I think she's really panicking.

"Isn't that how things work with addiction? It only takes one" I seriously question.

She chuckles, "We just kissed, Ryujin."

She lays back down and I do the same but this time I'm laying on my side so I can see her.

"I never imagined this is what it feels like to love someone" I state.

She's still staring at the ceiling, "Do you like it?"

"It's scary so it's mixed feelings. I'm happy because you love me too but it's scary because things can change very fast. What if I do become a sex addict and it becomes too much?"

She laughs, "There's so many different examples to use but you chose being a sex addict."

"It was already mentioned so I thought I'd stay on that same lane. I feel like that has a higher chance of becoming true than smoking or drinking or drugs when it comes to me" I laugh too.

"Can I have another kiss?" I ask and she finally looks at me with a smile.

"I was so worried before that you wouldn't like kissing in general because you're very particular with things but I'm glad you enjoy it."

"Is that a no?" I say when she doesn't answer with a yes and just started talking about something else.

"Come here" she turns her body and I scoot closer until our face is extremely close to each other.

She cups my cheek while moving her thumb, "You're so beautiful."

"Isn't that what I should say?" I ask.

"I know I've said it to you before but your beauty is absolute perfection for me. It's not too much where it could look fake but it's also not bad where I can mistake you for a monster" I add and she laughs again.

She does seem different this time around than before. I can't quite put my finger on it but she seems more relaxed? Or maybe she's tired? I don't know but her eyes are different too.

I paid attention to her face so much before and her expression so I'm actually able to differentiate them but I just don't know what it means. Like when she frowns, there could be multiple reasons why she would make that expression. Same with if she smiles. It's so confusing but I'm able to tell when something changes.

I don't know why but I really made sure to take notice of everything about Yeji.

"I'm glad you don't think I'm a monster" her eyes struggle to open. I think she's tired.