thirty one| epilogue

2 years later

2 years later

"Tristan!"

I shouted as Ainsley laughed loudly, cuddling deeper into my side as I rubbed her back while we watched the Lion King for the fifth time.

"What's wrong?" Tristan asked, hair still wet from the shower as I bite my bottom lip.

Who gave this man the right to be so hot?

Grey hairs had started to appear on the side of his head, which I didn't think I'd like but seeing it on him... oh la la.

He's definitely turning into dilf material.

As if he wasn't already.

"Daddy, can you make food for us. Please." Ainsley questioned her dad with her best puppy eyes as I tried not to laugh.

Somehow she's mastered the puppy eyes and it was nearly impossible to say no to her.

Which is how Tristan found himself grumbling while walking towards the kitchen. His sweatpants hanging low on his hips as I eyed him up and down.

I'd love to take a bite out of those biceps.

"I'm going to see if daddy needs anything. I'll be right back, sweetness."

I told Ainsley who seemed too engrossed with the movie to even care about what I was saying.

Gently getting up, I made my way toward the kitchen. His naked back was to me as I watched his muscles tense and flex.

Goddamn.

"I can hear you drool, C."

Tristan teased while turning around to face me with a shit-eating grin. Rolling my eyes, I walked closer to him, my hands lightly touching his chest and belly.

I could see small goosebumps spreading on his tan skin as I smirked inwardly.

"Who gave you the right to look so sexy?" I questioned, watching how his cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

I love seeing him blush.

Makes him ten times cuter.

"Look who's talking. Walking around in my clothes and making me take cold showers." He grumbled in annoyance as my fingers brushed against the waistband of his pants.

"Cora." He warned in his deep and sultry voice.

"Tristan." I said in a breathy tone as his jaw clenched. His hand went up in my hair, creating a makeshift ponytail as I pressed my body closer to his.

"Don't start something you won't finish."

"Who says I won't? I'd love to have you in me." I whispered lowly in his ear as Tristan's jaw tightened.

"Cora..."

My hand brushed against his erection, causing the man to whine into my neck as I smirked. I've been horny for this man all week, it's crazy.

"Yes, baby?" I questioned as he kissed me.

His kiss was filled with lust and adoration, it caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I felt hot as my hands pulled his face closer to me.

"Ew! Are you kissing my mommy?"

Ainsley questioned as we jumped back, as if we were teenagers getting caught by our parents.

"I- yes?" Tristan said while looking at me with wide eyes as I tried not to laugh.

It's not the first time Ainsley's seen us kiss but every time Tristan seems to panic. It's hilarious.

"Boys have cooties." She stated while crossing her arms as I picked her up.

Ainsley wiped my mouth with her hand, causing me to burst out laughing as Tristan looked at us with a dumbfound expression.

"Did you- did she just- wow."

"Mommy don't kiss daddy. Boys are gross and they smell bad." Ainsley added while eyeing her dad who gasped loudly.

So dramatic.

"But what if I want to kiss daddy?" I questioned as Tristan's cheeks turned red as his hands went in front of him to hide his bulge.

"Then I want a puppy."

Tristan and I stared at her with frowned eyebrows. Since when does she want a dog?

"You want a puppy?" Tristan asked as she nodded vigorously before jumping out of my arms and rushing towards her bedroom.

Not even a minute later, she was back downstairs with a picture of a golden doodle.

"Please mommy? Then you can kiss daddy whenever you want because I'll be too occupied with my puppy."

This sneaky child.

"A dog is a big responsibility, Ains. Are you sure you're up for it?" Tristan questioned as she smiled.

But not her usual smile, this was her know-it-all smile. Sometime she makes me feel stupid, like I didn't know half the things she knows when I was her age. I was still digging holes in the backyard.

"I know. I have already written a list of tasks I would have to do. It's in my room."

"How long have you been planning this?"

"A few weeks." She stated with a shrug as I moved a loose strand of hair from her face.

My beautiful little girl.

"Daddy and I will talk about it, okay? Go back to watching your movie, sweetness." I said as she motioned for me to bend down before kissing my cheek.

When she was out of view, Tristan landed a firm smack on my ass while I glared at him.

"You were bending down in front of me, how is it my fault?" He questioned with an innocent smile as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're luck I love you."

"I love you too, beautiful."

"I hate when you call me that."

Tristan simply laughed before kissing me again. This time, the feeling of being complete overfilled my senses.

I was happy. I had a family. I had a little girl and a man that cares about me.

My life was complete.