Morioh Cho

this ' means that its a thought

this " means its a speech

PAST TIME

(a little backstory on you)

When you were 14yrs old, you gained Dio's stand, The World. You gained that stand after Dio was defeated in Egypt.

You got his stand through an inheritance, as his stand can only be inherited after the first user, Dio, has died. Luckily, you gained his stand. When you first gained your stand you were picking up a relative at the train station. Obviously, you were with your parents talking to your relative until you felt something very powerful wash through you, it knocked all the air out from your lungs, leaving you winded.

As you gasped for breath and turned around to see what it was, surprisingly nothing was there, so you were just left dumbfounded. As you were about to turn back around to face your worried parents, the dizziness got to you and you fainted.

When you woke up, you were in your room lying on the bed, until you saw it. You saw your stand right beside you, you backed away in fear as it looked at you with curiosity. That was when you spoke up to him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! Who are you?!.." He doesn't reply. You shake nervously trying to calm yourself down. "Do you at least have a name?.." You asked, he nodded and pointed to the world map on your bedroom wall. Your face contorted into one of confusion, you thought he pointed to a country. "Russia?" he shook his head, he motioned his hand in circles around the whole map "The..- The World?" You ask unsure, he nodded "Oh that's.. unique," You reply "Do anything special?" he nodded "Oh that's cool, What is it?" He froze time, pointing for you to look at the clock. You slowly shifted over to see what he was pointing at. It took a moment for you to finally realize it, the clocks stopped moving. Your face suddenly twisted into one of shock and confusion at his power.

"You..- Can freeze time!?!" You ask utterly shocked. He nods, resuming time again. After you calmed down, you grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil, so that you could talk with him easier. And soon enough, he was teaching you how to use your powers. After you got tired, he tucked you in and you went to bed.

The next few years after still not getting caught with your stand, also getting used to him being there, he trained you so you could stop time for even longer (around 30 seconds, you're still learning tho), and he taught you how to fight, making you even stronger. You thought everything in life was great, or at least you thought it was.

CURRENTLY

You are 16, you lived in Canada, your old school was Phoebe Gilman Middle & High school. You loved your life there, but sadly, you had to move to a small town in Japan, Morioh, because of your parents jobs.

You were obviously sad because your friends were trustworthy, loyal and overall, fun to be around. At the same time, you're kinda exited to meet new people and go to new places, you've also been learning Japanese since you were in 7th grade so there wouldn't be any language barriers. The new school that you'd be going to was Budo-ga Oka Middle & High school.

After you got off the long flight, you drove to your new house, since it was almost midnight when you arrived, you used The World to help you unpack and get your room ready.

After you were done unpacking, it was almost 1AM, so you hopped onto your bed and went to sleep to get some energy for school tomorrow.

THE NEXT DAY

"(Y/n)!" your mother yelled, "Get your ass up, its almost time for school and you're gonna be late!" Your POV: "Shit, I slept through my alarm?!" 'I'm going to be so late on my first day..' You thought so you used your stand to cheat in life "The World! Time will stop!"you quickly yelled, putting on your uniform (or whatever you want to wear) before yelling "Time will resume!" you said as you ran downstairs, ate your breakfast, and rushed out the door. 'Shit! I'm so late I'm the only one on the street now!' "The World! Time will stop!" You quickly used this opportunity and sprinted all the way to the bus stop, "THE WORLD, TIME WILL RESUME!" thankfully you made it in time before the bus came, you had a few minutes before it came so you sat down on a bench for a bit.

Hey! sorry if the first part was short but i hope you liked it at least! ;)) <3

Question of the day: who is your favorite jojo character? (it can be anyone)