What if the founders where the greek gods/goddess kids? part 1

What if the founders where the greek gods/goddess kids? this is how it will be

Athena and Poseidon daughter as: Helga

( ik you might think that Athena might be Rowenas mother but I like to think that rowena admire her and learns from Helga and Athena, I also like to think the Helga is being way to underestimated by others)

Aphrodite and Apollo Daughter: Rowena

Hera and Zeus son's as: Salazar and Godric

(I also want to think that they were brothers)

///////////////////

Mehmet

It was one peaceful morning Mihrimah was Sleeping, Bayaceto and Selim were most likely in there chamber still, I was laying in my bed, My parents and my uncle and aunt were getting ready for the students to come, Alexei and Helena were sleeping.

I heard a know "coming" I said, and I saw my mother coming in "get ready its almost time to eat I already woke up the others, hurry up" she said and left. we live in a castle apart from Hogwarts, because of our family they treat us like royalty.

I went down and saw the others already there waiting for me. I saw Mihrimah Sitting by one empty seat with Bayaceto and Selim, I went over to them and say my good mornings I saw what Mihrimah was doing and she was reading a book About Greek gods.

Moments later

we were all in the great hall laughing about something the uncle Rick did when a sudden flash came out of nowhere. I grabbed Mihrimah and put her behind me while Bayaceto and Selim got in a fighting position. Mom had Alexei right by her side while dad was in front of them the same could be said by aunt Rowena and uncle ric and helena. a group of people appear 

"Who are you" a man said with long beard and some shining eyes.

"we might as well ask the same question to you as you are in our well mostly her-" pointing at my mother "-castle" he said

After a long explanation

father and I were going to the Slytherin dorms with the new people to make a little bit larger so it could fit everyone.

Mihrimah

I was with mother going to the Hufflepuff Bedchambers to enlarge it for the new people. Alexei was currently sleeping with helena on their chambers.

"Mother" I said getting her attention "yes darling" "this people seem to be uncomfortable around father" I told her what I have been observing this couple of minutes since they got here "don't stress to much Sweetie" she told me. I looked behind and I could see the people whispering.

we got there and the portrait bowed down to us with seems to get everyone surprise "I'll see you guys later I have some important things to do, meanwhile I will leave you with my daughter Mihrimah" she said and disappeared. I looked around to all people "oh earth please swallow me'

 " as you may know I am Mihrimah only daughter of Helga Hufflepuff as you may know her, times here is different, so we espect to you sow respect and we do not tolerate bullying nor favorism" I said looking around, they seemed shy "alright you may go in and rest Dinner will be ready in an hour" I said as I left.

3pv

it was now dinner time and everyone was looking around. the teacher of the future had they're table below the others. onces the students saw where to sit, they saw that everyone could where ever they liked 

"Welcome everyone" Helga said looking around "as some of you already noticed there are some new people, I would be glad if you would help them get used to our techniques and costumes. I just wanted to also let you know that the Russian Ball will be in a few months or so (I got it from @castrokatherin806)" they started to whisper well from this timeline while the new ones were looking confused, Dumbledore sat there looking like he wanted to throw some 'what is he unto, he's eyes are no longer twinkling which if I may say its good those eyes were going to kill me. Then there's the one is black robes he can't stop looking at the boy with a scar of his face, and then his eyes darted to my father he looks proud I guess, the one beside him with green robes she looked kinda of excited which is good I guess then the one in blue robes he looked so excited to see aunt Rowena with in my defense I would be too, but oh I don't think they know about the truth' Mihrimah had a small smirk on her face Alexei went to her and extended his arm for her, she complied and sat him on her lap. After breakfast Alexei was fast asleep in Mihrimah.

Selim

We were all in the Griffindor room talking with some of our friend of this house and the others. We heard the door open we all looked up and saw the time travels

"You must be the time travelers" Lilith one of our friends said. the travelers looked uncomfortable, I guess is the fact that theres Some student of the others houses.