Part 2

Harry pov

There was a huge lighting and suddenly there were 10 people infront of us. There was a paled woman with brown-ish blonde (bronde) hair color her lips a strawberry color with grey-ish green eyes with an inverted triangle body figure, she looked like 5'4 ft. her long bronde hair was in a braided half up and half down hairstyle with some hair strand in the side of the face and she had curtain bangs. she was wearing a rose-gold-ish sparkly sequins long sleeve dress with a slit in her right leg the top was a v cut with flowers on line of the v cut on the right to the end of the top on her left were flowers on her shoulder and stops were the beginning of her breast start, her heels weren't to high nor to small/short they were also the same color as the dress. in here head/hair was a Gold Pearl Tiara and Crystal like leaves and suns/star. the Size is a Circle, the length seems to be 33cm I guess, the Height I think it was 5 cm, the Materials was Crystals and pearls, her necklace, earring, and bracelet were gold matching the crown on her head they set features a lovely arrangement of cubic zirconia. Delicate marquise and a brilliant pear drop adds a graceful style and head-turning. on her left hand on the ring finger there was a Cabochon silver and gold snake. Perhaps the most evocative slithering serpent to spring from my imagination. Intricate hand-engraved reptilian 14k gold with sparkling head-to-tail diamond pavé. there was also a gold olive branch leaves ring with diamonds.

There's a kid infront of her. He was paled his lips a soft pink color, his eyes were grey-ish Blue color, his hair was a white-ish brown he looked to be 5 years old. his hair was a sharp side hair, he was wearing a Black suit with a red flower on the shoulder he had a black Botton shirt that have a gold chain around it his pants were a black he wore black boots. wasn't wearing any jewelry.

Beside him was A man that has also pale skin he was taller than the woman behind him, he seems to be 6'5 ft

Beside him was A man that has also pale skin he was taller than the woman behind him, he seems to be 6'5 ft. he wore royal clothes

his hair was a black-ish silver long but not that long it was like a messy medium length

his hair was a black-ish silver long but not that long it was like a messy medium length. in his left hand on his ring finger he wore a Hand Engraved vine and leaf two tone wedding band. the wedding band has a Vine and Leaf in the center yellow gold portion with a milgrain edge (beaded edge) dividing it from the white gold outer bands which have a running leaf design. The engraving is continuous, going around the band. his eyes were a silver-ish blue color.