I Am No Jedi || Ashoka Tano

PROMPT : You are Satine Kryze's little sister and a Mandalorian trained by your other sister Bo Katan but you get gravely injured in battle and you end up almost dying scaring the hell out of the person who loves you the most; Ahsoka Tano

It had been so long since Satine's death.

But you never forgot your older sister, how she was, how she wanted the best for you. When she died, it felt like a part of you died.

You joined the Mandalorian order with your other sister Bo Katan who helped you all she could feel like she owed you for Satine. Over time you find yourself meeting Ahsoka multiple times, But one day you find yourself in trouble, but not just trouble, deadly trouble.

Din held you in his arms carrying you back to the camp where Ashoka was.

Ashoka came out of her tent sensing you were hurt, "what happened?!"

"Stabbed... Dark Saber..." You barely got out holding your wound.

Din just laid you against a stump as he said, "you can thank Gideon for that one."

"Gideon of course," Ashoka just shook her head, "how is she looking?" She asked Fennec who was checking your wound.

Fennec shook her head, "it doesn't look good..."

"Don't sugarcoat it at me," you said harshly as you pulled your helmet off taking a deep breath of the night air, "I think I may be dying."

All you could think about while feeling of dying was that you were about to reunite with Satine again... Finally after all this time... You almost felt peaceful with death at the idea of seeing her sister again.

Ashoka though... Ashoka loves you.

She has loved you since you two were kids, you a royal of Mandalore, and her a Padawan of the Jedi. So she cannot let you die... 

"No," Ashoka denied it, she wished and prayed for it, she went over to your side, "stay with me, (N/N) (nickname)."

"I'm trying, I really am," you got out, a bit of blood coughed up from your mouth as she just kneeled to you.

The former Jedi then put her hand out as she wiped away the blood before she put the hand over the wound.

"What are you doing?" Din asked.

"Shh," Ashoka shushed him.

You didn't feel it at first but then you did... It was the feeling of your wound healing. Your eyes widened as you removed her breastplate before lifting your shirt up a little to see no lightsaber stab wound!

Din just stared at this as he's seen something like this before, "the kid," he looked at Grogu, "he's done that before."

Ashoka nods, "yes..." she just stands as she puts her hand out for you.

You take it as you get up, "you saved me?"

"I did."

"Is it a Jedi thing?" You asked.

Ashoka just looks down before saying, "not exactly."

Later on, the others were sleeping but the near-death experience kept you up, all you could think about while almost dying was how you were about to be with Satine again... You couldn't stop thinking about it now.

That's when Ashoka comes out of her tent and sits across from you, "are you alright, Y/N?" she asks gently, in a tone she has only reserved for you.

"I'm alive," you just looked down for a second before saying, "I... almost died today, Shoka."

"Near-death experiences aren't easy to live with," Ashoka nods, "but you are so strong, N/N, you can do this."

You shook your head, "you saved me," you said it again.

"I did," she repeated.

"You said it's not a Jedi thing," you whispered.

Ashoka looks down for a second before looking up and saying, "I am no Jedi."

You smile as Ashoka smiles too.