~Introduction~

Hey there! Welcome to Always, Forever, thank you so much for clicking on this story, it means so much to me!

Before we go on, there are a few things I wanted to talk about, but I'll keep it short and sweet. (The disclaimer and copyright information is located in the description)

Uploading: I am not always that consistent when it comes to posting, so please be patient. With the past stories I have written, I realized that short, crappy chapters don't go well, so I really want to try and give you readers the best I can deliver. Which means I will not be posting every single day. At the least, it will be two good sized chapters a week. I'll be sure to post an announcement whenever I upload.

Comments: One thing I ask is that the comments stay respectful and are kind. Wether its toward me or other readers. This story is meant to be light-hearted and fun and whatever. I will also always accept constructive criticism, so feel free to leave some in the comments if you have any!

I also literally found out moments after I uploaded that two people have a Neteyam fan-fiction called Always and Forever....So yeah. I'm not going to change my title though, just know it wasn't intentional. I read their descriptions and I'm hopeful they won't be extremely similar. (If you are one of those two authors, no hard feelings lol)

And that's pretty much it!

(Also if anyone wants to make a drawing of Shiloh that would be amazing. I don't want to take someone's work from Pinterest, so if anyone is interested in doing one for fun, I'll gladly post it with credits. Just private message me and we can probably figure something out!)

~Songs that inspired this fanfic~

-Bellyache (Billie Eilish).
-Flightless Bird (Iron and Wine)
-Those eyes, sped up (New West)
-Always Forever (Cults)