9

Selena's pov

I been fine, I mean when I was alone at night I would put some Ivan cornejo and eslabon armado. Shit like that. I was on the lawn laughing at joker as sad eyes made fun of him.

"That's why you bald" sad eyes said and I burst out laughing and they looked at me wierd

"Foo all of y'all are bald as fuckkkkk" I said and the cholas started laughing

That's when all the cholos shut up.

(3rd person)
Hours later

"Selena can you go out to get some snacks the guys are gonna come over" Oscar said walking into Selena's room. "Sure what do you want" Selena said.

"Modelo, chips, pack of cigarettes, I don't give a fuck just get some for the guys and some for you if you want" Oscar said throwing selena some money then walking out of her room.

Selena sighed then stood up, she walked to her closet picking a red crop top, tight black jeans, and her cherry red Jordan 11s.

She looked at herself in the mirror, she didn't wanna put make up so she curled her eyelashes, put on some chapstick and brushed her hair.

She walked out her room and saw Bryan sitting on the couch watching some tv. "Where you go Sele?" Bryan asked

"I'm going to the store baby" she said laughing a bit, "can me go?" He asked. "Sure cmon" she said then bryan ran from the couch to Selena.

Selena picked him up then walked back to her room to get the money Oscar threw at her. She went back to the front door then walked out.

"Why are you taking bryan" Oscar asked "ion know he wanted to come with me" Selena said "whatever be safe, here's the keys to the lowrider" he said they tossed her the keys.

"Homie you needa stop throwing shit at me" Selena said rolling her eyes "whatever go get my shit" he said then kept drinking his beer.

Selena walked to the car with Bryan on her hip, selena sat Bryan in the car seat in the bacc, selena walked to her side and turned on the car.

Selena played some music while she drove to the same store where she saw sapo and a random girl she never has seen before.

Once she got to the store she got Bryan from the car seat and walked into the store locking the car. "Hola Selena" the guy at the counter said "hola señor" Selena said and kept walking

Selena got a basket to but stuff in, she set Bryan down so he can walk around a bit. Bryan went to look at the toys while Selena got some modelo.

"Selena" she heard a voice behind her say, Selena knew who's voice that was and she didn't hand to see him. Selena turned around slowly seeing cuete and sapo walking in the back.

"Hey" she said looking up at him a bit, "you good?" He asked. "I'm great homie" she said then saw sapo walking to where they were

"So why you here" cuete asked and sapo stood right behind him, "um spooky wants a few things because we are finna have the guys over" she said avoiding eye contact with sapo.

"Oh cool so uh-" sapo started but got cut off by Bryan running to Selena. "Sele Sele!! Look at car!" He said really excited and handed it to her. "It's a great car baby" she said smiling at him. "Buy for me??" He asked "sure" she said and threw it in the basket

Sapo looked confused thinking that she had a kid, "look we gotta get going but it's was nice seeing you cuete" she said ignoring sapo and walking off.

Cuete looked at sapo who was staring at Selena's ass as she walked away "stop staring" he said slapping sapos shoulder.

A/N-
Sorry I haven't been posting I joined basketball and have been really busy but basketball season is over so I'll try to post more