[1]

"Y/n sweetie can you please come downstairs for a moment? Me and your father have something important to discuss with you." You quickly bookmarked and closed the manga you were reading and ran downstairs.

"Yes mother? What's going on?" You eyed all the boxes sitting in your living room in confusion

"Well dear your father got a job offer in another town and the pays just too good to refuse so we're thinking of moving away, I know this will be hard on you but please don't make things difficult for us this is for the best for everyone."

"But I'm already in my 3rd year of high school and will have to adjust to a whole new school and town I think I have a right to be upset about this decision mom" Truthfully you didn't care much for your town nor your school but you still didn't wanna restart somewhere else 

"Sweetheart" Your dad speaks up "I promise you'll have a much better life in the place we're moving too, I know that this place is hard on you no matter how hard you try to hide it we're not just doing this for us we just want you to be happy too." He words caused you to slightly tear up 

"Alright Mom, Dad I won't fight you on this I love you and thank you for thinking about me too, when exactly are we leaving?"

"We're leaving next week so go ahead and start packing, the boxes are in the living room and the moving trucks will be here Thursday"

Well that was a lot sooner than you expected but definitely works, Summers almost over so you would only have 3 weeks till you started in your new school unfortunately but at least you're not transferring in the middle of the year.

You grabbed some of the boxes from the living room and walked up the stairs to your room and collapsed on the bed hoping that the time would pass quickly and shut your eyes quickly falling into a deep sleep

                                          °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

   It was finally moving day and to say you were excited was a understatement, you've been sitting in the car for a couple hours and from what your mother said you're getting close, you thanked god cause you ran out of books to read and were getting extremely bored.

"Y/n dear do you want anything to eat? I packed some sandwiches and drinks." She handed you a ham and cheese sandwich and a Gatorade that you snacked on for a couples minutes until the GPS announced you've reached your location.

You stared in awe at your new town, the place that you were originally from barley ever snowed even when it was winter so seeing snow in summer was definitely a different experience. You hopped out of the car and looked at your new house, It was a two story house so definitely not a downgrade from your old one.

The moving truck had already carried your boxes in so you just had to carry your boxes to the room and unpack everything.

"Hmmmm should I hang the sereph of the end poster here or the fruits basket poster?" The joys of a new room is that you can try out new styles and can paint it a new color. You're thinking about a nice f/c but who knows.

*Knock knock* "Y/n the neighbors are here to greet us can you come down and introduce yourself?"

"Coming dad!" You'll just have to finish your room later, you finished hanging up the fruit basket poster then ran downstairs.

Standing at the front door was a couple with two kids, the woman sported a Intimidating look with red hair and the man was certainly very average looking, one of the kids was definitely younger looking to be in middle school while the older one looked your age. He had a green ushanka on with curly red hair peeking out the front and was definitely not hard on the eyes to look at.

He glanced over at you and caught you already looking at him, He waved so you decided to be Polite and waved back then walked over to him. "Hi! I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you er..?"

"Kyle Broflovski, it's nice to meet you too"

"So we're neighbors? That's pretty cool." 

He shyly tucked his hands in his jacket and nodded

"That was adorable" you mumbled under your breath

He glared at you with bright red cheeks and you awkwardly looked to the side 

"Haha so uh what do you like to do?" You quickly tried to diffuse the awkward situation 

"Hang out with my friends and play video games y'know just the normal stuff"

"What kinda games do you play? I need some new gaming buddies."

"You play games?" You were confused on why he was so confused about that until he told you about how none of the girls here were interested in gaming.

"Dude I literally twitch stream my plays all the time"

"Oh that's sick man I can tell we're definitely gonna be great friends." 

"Heck yeah" We gave each other a fist bump then his mom called him over to go home.

"Seeya later nerd!" He yelled on his way out

"You're the nerd!" You called back then went upstairs to your room 

You jumped on your bed and felt a huge grin take over your face 

"I think I'm gonna like it here"