[2]

You woke up to your mother knocking on your door "Hey Y/n, me and your father are still busy unpacking. Would you mind running to the grocery store for us?" You replied with a quick ok and searched in the unpacked boxes for something to wear.

You sighed while looking at your options "Definitely gonna need a trip to a clothes store, hopefully they have one." After taking a few minutes you just decided to throw on a comfy outfit and call it a day, You still looked good so what did it matter.

You pocketed some extra cash in case you saw anything you needed and headed out. You pulled out your phone to GPS to the store then heard someone calling your name. "Hey Y/N! Come over here real quick!" You glanced over at the road and saw Kyle and some other boys standing there.

"Oh hey Kyle! Who are these guys?"  You looked them over and were pleasantly surprised that these boys were quite the lookers too, did you move to hot guy heaven or what?

The one in the orange parka mumbled something and got smacked by Kyle.

"This is Kenny" he pointed over to parka boy who waved "Stan" a blue hat covered his messy black locks and he just stared at you "and Cartman" The boy who was a bit on the Hefty side but certainly wasn't bad looking glanced at you then looked away.

"Y/N, nice to meet you all uhm." You nervously played with your hands thinking of what to say "Could any of you kind gentleman point me to the grocery store?"

Kyle bristled up at the opportunity and quickly volunteered to walk with you there "May as well show you around town so you don't get lost as well, you coming guys?" They nodded and followed along.

"So Y/N where'd you move from?" Stan decided to break the silence.

"I moved from a small town in [   ], I was quite surprised by the snow when I moved here since it rarely snowed there." 

"Really? Sometimes I wish we didn't have all this snow but snowball fights are fun." 

"That does sound pretty fun, never had the pleasure of having one."

"Fucking lame, what'd you do all the time? Spend all your time being a nerd?" Cartman finally decided to speak up 

"Fuck off Cartman, don't bager the new girl." Stan replied

"No no Stan its fine, a man with a small dick could never hurt me." Cartmans face flushed red with anger and he quickly pointed at you "Oh yeah? At least I don't look like my face got stomped on."  Now it's your turn to point at him "You're one to talk bud you look like you got ran over."

"Ok you two calm down. Look Y/N we know Cartmans hard to deal with but don't let him get in your head, he's like a little devil that feeds off your anger. 

"Hmph, still has small dick energy." You rolled your eyes, you're not gonna let some boy fuck up your day.

The parka boy tugged on your sleeve and you turned to him "Yes?"

"What's your cup size?" He asked while staring down at your chest

You decided to just ignore the question and walked up to Kyle "Sooooo grocery store?" 

"We're close, just a few more minutes of walking." Thank god feels like you've been walking forever

The rest of the walk was just Kyle pointing out places to you and you taking notes.

"Hey Y/n, over there's the grocery store"

"Finallyyyy feels like its been forever." You entered the store with the boys following behind you and grabbed a cart.