CHAPTER 13

Y/N'S POV

I groaned, stretching my arms above ny head. Sighed loudly looking around in confusion, why was I sleeping here? It's still night.

I rubbed my face when i remembered what happened today.

I walked out of my room and down towards the gate.

I should leave....i think.

I thought looking around. I shook my head and walked towards Atharva's room.

I was about to knock but i saw thay the door was already open a bit.

Opening to door slowly i walked inside and saw him sleeping peacefully in his bed.

I walked towards him and kneeled down in front of him.

I looked at his face with a small smile. I stretched my hand out and touched his face gently.

His eyes opened suddenly and he pinned me down on his bed, a dagger slightly touching my throat.

I gasped at the sudden touch.

"Princess" he said. Looking up at him, i saw him confuse. "What ar-"

"I think you should do this Atharva" i hold his wrist in which he was holding the dagger. "Kill me"

"What are you saying?" He said, moving his hands away, bit staying in the same position.

"Don't you know about it already?"* I asked.

"No" he moved away, "what is it?"

"You didn't hear anything?" I asked, sitting beside him.

"No, not at all" he shook his head.

"Where were you then?"

"I was out with my father for some ministry work, why?"

I groaned and stood up, "it's nothing, forget about it"

"Hey" he hold my wrist, turning me around. "What Happened?"

"Nothing" i looked away.

"Look at me" he tilted his head ,but i didn't let him see. "Y/n"

I looked up at him, this is the first time he called me with my name only.

"Were you crying?" He asked.

"N-no" i said, walking towards the window.

I heard him sigh, "Please?" He peeked beside me and hold my hands.

I looked up at him and nodded. I told him about the marriage. And as i did, his hands loosen from the grip. I tighten it , looking up at him with a fear.

"Of course you were going to marry" he moved away. "What did you thought? Now or someday you were going to"

He turned around so his back was facing me. I clenched my jaw and walked away from the room, letting him ramble alone.

They all are the same...He is also like them .

I walked towards the hill where our horses are kept. Walking up there i saw Cookie, lying on the grass, his hands behind his head. Relaxing....in his human form.

Walking closer to him i heard him singing a common local song about life. Why is he singing it now?

"Cookie?" I called him.

He looked up at smiled at me. Standing up he hugged me immediately. "Congratulations!"

"What?" I asked pulling away from the hug. Then remembered. "You knew!?"

"Of course" he chuckled.

"You-" i started to slap his chest while he tried to protect himself.

He walked back towards the end of the hill bit stopped when he realised he was about to fall. He hold my shoulder moving away from it. "I could have died"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I slapped his chest again.

"Ouch! Hey, i already did told you, that something special than your power will be coming "

"Marriage? The special thing is marriage?"

"Yes but--"

"Ugh! I can't believe this!" I shouted .

"He's an idiot, i know" i heard a deep voice.

I looked up at Cookie to him behind me, with an annoying face.

I turned around to see a man, wearing black clothes, his hair long up to his shoulder, small but cute eyes and really looked amazing. Okay focus y/n... remember you are still mad at your situation.

"Who are you!?" I shouted, hiding behind Cookie.

"I'm cloud" he grinned down at me.

My eyes widened and jaw drop as this is the name of Amara's horse.

"A-amara's horse!?" I came in front of Cookie.

"Yes" he chuckled.

I gasped, looking at Cookie to conform it. He nodded and i gasped again looking at Cloud from head to toe.

"Handsome? I know" he set his long silky hair.

I shook my head at him and sighed. "Does she know?"

"Of course she knows" he said, walking towards us. "She knows about Cookie too"

"Really?" I asked turning to face Cookie.

"Yup" hs nodded.

"And you didn't told me!" I slapped his arm.

"Ugh! I forgot" he said, rubbing the area i hit him.

"Idiot" i said , sitting down on the grass. "Do you two know anything about the boys that are coming?"

"One words only" Cookie started.

"Stupid"

"Lust"

"Religious"

"Old"

"Bastard"

"And--"

"Okay" i chuckled sarcastically. "That already blessed my ears.". " And they think these proposals are worthy..wow"

They chuckled.

"Why don't you want to marry?" Cookie asked.

"Beacuse--"

"She likes Atharva and he likes her too" Cloud grinned.

I looked at him and blinked, "h-how did you know?"

"Oh well that lover boy used to come everyday and tell every horse about you and that he likes you" he nodded.

I started to smile and think about him.

"He told you?" Cookie asked. Cloud nodded.

"He tells every horse, he didn't told you...did he?" Cloud smiled.

"I-..uh." Cookie stammered and Cloud snorted. "Anyways, did you think of anything to get rid of those boys?"

I shook my head snapping out of my thoughts.

"Hm...how about you..scare them or simply reject them...you just have to dig out a negative point?" Cloud suggested.

I thought for a moment then smirked, "Why didn't i think of that before" I laughed out loud.

They looked at me and started to laugh with me. I laughed and fall down back on the grass.

Wait and watch grandma.Sowwy.....HiHi...