Prologue

Wajdaan loved his elder cousin, not as a sister but as a man who likes a woman and the husband loves his wife. For Wajdaan she is the most beautiful woman he ever sees. But being a six-year younger than her society and family never expected his love nor did she accept it. For her, she is just a little brother she never had.

Wajdāan glanced at her and she was busy with her work. He knocked on the door before entering her room. His heart was beating like he was running a marathon. She is so beautiful. Wajdāan only wanted her no one else.

"Take a photo, it will last long!" Zaanyah stated not moving her eyes from her laptop.

"Ab aap he hi itni khoobsurat ke apse Nazar hi NAHI Hatti" Wajdaan sighed dreamily

Are you flirting with me, Wajdaan Haider?" Zaanyah raised her brow at him

I'm not." He said looking into her eyes and how much she meant to him.

"Zaani says no please to Waleed Qureshi." Wajdāan pleaded his eyes full of hope like his Zaanyah never Broke his heart.

Zaanyah looked at him in bewilderment, maybe she heard wrong. She once again busied herself with her work

Zaani, I'm talking to you!" Wajdaan slammed his hands on the table Zaanyah flinched. she glared at him.

"why I said no to Waleed, Wajdaan. He is a good man. mujhe to koe kami nazar nhi aa rahi unme jo me mana kardu." Zaanyah hissed at him as she rubbed her temple in tiredness.

"So I'm not good for you?" Wajdaan's voice choked as he glanced at the girl. Zaanyah heaved a sigh at him

You? You're my little brother Wajdaan, the one I never had! why are you comparing yourself to him" Zaanyah said as she look into the eyes of the man standing in front of her

"I'm not your brother. Zaani you're in delusion I'm anything but your brother?"

Wajdaan's heart was like someone holding his heart in their fist and squeezing it.

"The day you accept someone in your life, that day Wijdan Haider will take his last breath. Zaanyah." With that, he stormed out of her room.